By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mass Effect 3 Wii U is native 1080p

Attoyou said:
phenom08 said:
Lol at the Sony fans dismissing this, but are quick to believe articles with anonymous sources.

But the "Sony fans" were right this time...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31495

Silly  Sony Fans.

Auch ein blindes Huhn findet mal ein Korn :P

I can even tell you where this rumor comes from. It's from one of the gameplay videos with the PR rep Melanie, the guy asked her if the game is 1080p and she said yes but everyone with a shred of intelligence knew that she had no tech knowledge whatsoever and probably thought about the Wii U being 1080p capable. It's beyond me how anybody could draw the conclusion that the game would be natively rendered at 1080p from this source, take it has hard fact and even print it in a fucking magazine. Games journalism fail part x (over 9000).

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
lilbroex said:

That guarantees that I will not be buying this game. They couldn't even be bothered to make the most basic of improvements.

Straight ports are worthless and a straight port of a bad game is even worse.

Huh? What other Wii U games do we know are running at 1080p?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

lilbroex said:

That guarantees that I will not be buying this game. They couldn't even be bothered to make the most basic of improvements.

yeah i bet you would have bought it otherwise thinking it's a bad game even when you didn't have the interest to buy it for your ps3/360/pc...

crissindahouse said:
lilbroex said:

yeah i bet you would have bought it otherwise thinking it's a bad game even when you didn't have the interest to buy it for your ps3/360/pc...

You lost me.

Any logical analyzation of this would point to me hoping this would be an enhanded/upgrade version that wouldn't be so bad. How you came to your conclusion is beyond me.

lilbroex said:
crissindahouse said:
lilbroex said:

You lost me.

Any logical analyzation of this would point to me hoping this would be an enhanded/upgrade version that wouldn't be so bad. How you came to your conclusion is beyond me.

hmm yeah how could i...! you think 1080p+few other changes would have made a good game out of a in your opinion bad game or what? call me surprised about that thinking!

i just hope you will say sry to all the people you bombarded the last weeks in plenty of threads with your "every thrid-party game will be 1080p" not even caring about what others had to say about that.

Around the Network
lilbroex said:
crissindahouse said:
lilbroex said:

You lost me.

1080p + 60FPS didn't suddenly make Mass effect 3 a good game on PC...why would it have been different for Wii U? lol.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

lilbroex said:

Why would you want to buy a bad game in native 1080p?

lilbroex said:

Ignoring that ME3 is awesome (albeit bereft of much awesomeness when it loses its context in the rest of the series)

Why in the blue Hell would you be buying a game you consider bad, and why is improved display resomolution more fundamental than meaningful controller integration?

I knew it was too good to be true.

Attoyou said:
phenom08 said:
Lol at the Sony fans dismissing this, but are quick to believe articles with anonymous sources.

But the "Sony fans" were right this time...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31495

Silly  Sony Fans.

Them being right this time isnt the point lol, i could careless about some lame Mass Effect game that nobody's gonna buy. The point was how quick Sony fans are to believe anything negative about the WiiU without a source but will dismiss something positive with a source. Honestly i dont see the proof of either of these articles. That article you posted has no source, just something you could have wrote yourself and posted it on the internet, so ill just wait for the release and not buy it either way.