By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hearthfire Skyrim add-on coming in Sept

All while PS3 owners are still waiting for Dawnguard...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
HulkWasRight said:
Skyrim get's new DLC and Kingdoms of Amalur dies an early death. There is no justice in this world.

That's not entirely fair, Skyrim WAS a better game...even though Kingdoms of amalur was amazing and it's a gaming travesty that the developers were shut down. such a fantastic game. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

HulkWasRight said:
Skyrim get's new DLC and Kingdoms of Amalur dies an early death. There is no justice in this world.

Amalur was bad. I dropped $60 on it, played it for 2 hours, wished I could have those 2 hours back to play Skyrim, then sold Amalur.

Yes, pleanty of justice in this world.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I wonder if us PS3 owners will see either of the DLC's this year... for shame Bethesda... for shame!!!

Behold, the Fable(d) Minecraft of Harvest Moon addon for Skyrim is on the way.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

I love Harvest Moon. So I'm happy. More like Rune factory though. Craft stuff, fight monsters.

Moonhero said:
richardhutnik said:

I love Harvest Moon. So I'm happy. More like Rune factory though. Craft stuff, fight monsters.

Could of went with Rune Factory, but I figured with all the other stuff in there, including Fable, I would go with the franchise Rune Factory was spun off from.  But calling it the Rune Factory add-on to Skyrim likely works best.

I would also say MMO without the subscription fee and other players, but looks like MMOs are doing away with subscription fees.

Runa216 said:
what do we get? I can see it now, Skyrim is gonna pull a Red Dead Redemption and have a kid there to take over for the dragonborn when he gets shot up by guards.

You mean when he takes an arrow to the knee.

Still want Dawnguard -_-

UnitSmiley said:
Still want Dawnguard -_-

As do I...