By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hearthfire Skyrim add-on coming in Sept

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/28/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-hearthfire-announced

I just hope it will be out on PS3 before 2014.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Seems rather silly, but I adore it! will give me a good reason to start a new game. This'll really help the RPG elements of the game, and let's be honest, this will destroy the Sims! After all, nobody actually PLAYS the sims, they just PLAYS the sims, they just do it to make houses.

Looks like a lot of fun. and 5 bucks isn't much. maybe I'll review that one, too.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I want to adopt a kid and bring them with me to kill dragons. "I used to love my new Daddy, until I took an arrow to the knee."

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

There are mods that already do this (or something very similar). Be interesting to see how the official stuff compares.

what do we get? I can see it now, Skyrim is gonna pull a Red Dead Redemption and have a kid there to take over for the dragonborn when he gets shot up by guards.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Looks AWESOME!!!!!

Also worth noting it looks to be 360 exclusive for at least a while

I'll probably get this once it hits the PC, I'd love to build a house :D

TeddostheFireKing said:

I've seen a lot of people already say there are mods for that on PC - and those are free. You might want to check them out first.

Zkuq said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

I've seen a lot of people already say there are mods for that on PC - and those are free. You might want to check them out first.

Ah ok, thanks :)

Skyrim get's new DLC and Kingdoms of Amalur dies an early death. There is no justice in this world.