By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NSMB2 vs the Vita Top 10

So, is this top ten Vita list now 10 fixed games or whatever sold best when this generation is over?

Edit: Ok, my bad, I read the OP now. I thought this was still Rol's original Thread...

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Nvm

Love and tolerate.

Logic was banned again??? What did he said about Mari...

Aw... it was for an anti-Microsoft post???... Salnax, your thread failed ;)

Lol I'm a Vita fan but even I can see the humour in this. Although you can pick apart the unfairness of it I guess - I'd imagine MW3 on just 360 comes close to the 3DS top 10... maybe.

But whatever, LBP, COD, AC, PSA, FIFA, Madden should rescue Vita from total embarrasment. I hope....

That is embarassing

Around the Network
Degausser said:
Lol I'm a Vita fan but even I can see the humour in this. Although you can pick apart the unfairness of it I guess - I'd imagine MW3 on just 360 comes close to the 3DS top 10... maybe.

But whatever, LBP, COD, AC, PSA, FIFA, Madden should rescue Vita from total embarrasment. I hope....

Actually, that's food for thought. Let's do a 2011 version comparing MW3 for the 360 to the 3DS Top 10, using only 2011 data.

MW3 - 12.57 million

3DS - Super Mario 3D Land (4.61) + Mario Kart 7 (3.93) + Ocarina of Time 3D (2.36) + Nintendogs+cats (1.97) = 12.87

So The top 4 3DS games of 2011 was a touch more than MW3 on the 360.

Love and tolerate.

It is a Mario game, you should not be to surprised. All Mario games sell by the bucket load. Playstation in general, does not have a very strong franchise like that.

Is this worldwide sales? I thought New super mario bros.2 would of sold better and that uncharted golden abyss was a top 10 title for the vita. Fifa 13, Assassin's creed liberation and COD will likely be in the top 10 for the vita, Resistance burning skies does not really deserve to be there

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Not bad, but its Mario. This is kinda like comparing Halo 3 from launch week- week 4 to PS3 top 5-10.

Digital sales?

Loads of Vita games are sold digitally.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Digital sales?

Loads of Vita games are sold digitally.

So is NSMB2. That's one of the reasons I chose it.

Love and tolerate.