By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which game purchases this gen have offered you best value for money (full price only)

Minecraft, easily.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Skyrim (64$) ~ 500hrs
Demon's Souls (64$) ~ 150 hrs
Tekken DR (30.. i think) ~ 200 hrs
Killzone 2 (53$) ~ 180 hrs
Tekken 6 (100$) ~ 250 hrs
Disgaea 3 PS3 (53$) ~ 140hrs
MAG (100$) ~ 170 hrs

4 ≈ One

Smash Bros and Dark Souls, Orange Box, Dawn of War 2

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

hmm, has to be what i played much online and with friends

halo 3
halo reach
ghost recon advanced warfighter 2

for singleplayer maybe

oblivion
skyrim
dragon age origins ultimate edition (not sure if this came out as full price or as 29-39€ version)

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations
Hots Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Gran Turismo 5
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD collection
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: Second Evolution
COD: Modern Warfare
Sleeping Dogs

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
MAG (100$) ~ 170 hrs

Where did you buy those games for them to cost $100?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Dgc1808 said:
MAG (100$) ~ 170 hrs

Where did you buy those games for them to cost $100?

In the Bahamas, everything was just imported from the US. 60+Tax+Customs+Retailer's cut  

4 ≈ One

Objectively? Probably Mario Kart Wii, with well over a 1000 hours (and another 500 hours of having left the Wii on without actually playing). Not quite my favorite game, but everyone loves it so I ended up playing it very frequently.
I've got like dozen or so RPGs at well over 500 hours, though, and I'd probably say Dragon Quest IX or Pokemon Emerald are the games that really gave me the most value for their price (especially since they were individually roughly half the price of Mario Kart).

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Pretty much any game with infinite online replay like Call of Duty, Mario Kart, or Super Street Fighter 4.

Single player, I'd say Gears of War (I wanna play the trilogy right now!), Fable II, Super Mario Galaxy, or Valkyria Chronicles.