By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game thats making me enjoy Gaming again. So whats yours?.

Never really stopped enjoying gaming, but I guess I can mention some of the games that made this gen worthwhile =)

- Halo 3

- Perfect Dark Zero

- Mario Kart DS

- Super Smash Brothers Brawl

- New Super Mario Bros

- Metro 2033

- Guitar Hero series

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

- Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

- Skyrim

- Dead Space 2

If it wasn't for these games, it is quite possible that I would have lost my interest in gaming :P

Around the Network
zero129 said:

So for the longest time i have been getting more and more bored with gaming, and yes we have a lot of topics on that subject here already but this topic is not about that. No in this thread we will talk about the game/s that took us out of that slump and made us enjoy gaming again, that one game or games that took you out of the darkness and into the light and made gaming fun again.

For me that game is. Sleeping Dogs!, its just Sooo good!. When i first got it and started playing i was not expecting much, but damn am i now hooked, i never been this hooked to a game in ages lol .

So what game have you really enjoyed that made you get back into gaming?.

honestly i recently played littlebigplanet and its the first platformer i played in a LONG time, it honestly reminded me of the reason i started playing games and gave me that i had when i used to play mario back when i was a kid. so for me it revived a part of me that you can say i lost a while back. looking forward for puppeteer very much now 

Halo Reach was the last game to do that. I'm in a bit of a lull at the moment myself. Even though I just got a PS3. I have all these new exclusives and none have made me go I'm gonna play that to death. I'm hoping Halo 4 will me help out.

zero129 said:
selnor said:
Halo Reach was the last game to do that. I'm in a bit of a lull at the moment myself. Even though I just got a PS3. I have all these new exclusives and none have made me go I'm gonna play that to death. I'm hoping Halo 4 will me help out.

Yeah i was like that too. I had a bunch of new games that i got on steam and i just didnt want to play any of them after i got them, until i got Sleeping Dogs , have you played it Selnor?, if you like open world games you really should give it a try, thats if you have not already lol 

I like all games. I realy liked the opening 10 mins on youtube. So defiantely thought Id try it.

After your opening post, I am now definatelly gonna get it and hope Im drrawn in.

-Seiken densetsu 3
-Super Mario RPG
-Final Fantasy Dissidia series
-KH Series

I love RPGs, both hack and slash and turn based. Seiken densetsu 3 and SMRPG are two games that I have played for the past 10 years and I still replay every so often. They are just so perfect from gameplay to story.

Dissdia is my current Favorite handheld game of all time. It has such a great blend of fighting and RPG and it embodies what every FF fight should be like. High octane, fast paced (with melee character anyways) balls to the wall action with signature moves and all. It just amazing to me.

Finally, every KH announcement gets me going crazy. Ever since the first game, which I originally thought would be a terrible idea turn out to be my favorite series of all times. Despite all the bitching about the current onslaught of spin-offs, I love the universe so any side mission, story, sequence, etc is a dream come true. To know more about the characters and places is always a pleasure.

All these games keep my gaming interest going strong.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

MAG , Socom 4, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Battlefield 2 and 3, Uncharted 2. These are the games I have in my rotation. MAG is dominating my time at the moment, the game is addictive. Im trying to get everything unlocked on all 3 factions right now. Im in Raven got my character looking like HALO's master chief, hells ya. MAG"S graphics are not epic but the game itself is epic. There is so much to do and so much going on all at once . The game is incredibly hard but fun. I have cod games but MAG takes war to a new level. You haft to help teamates, repair things and hold your ground on the battlefield with your team. You go it alone your dead simple as that. MAG is a very underated game in my opinion.

in this gaming gen: Demon's Souls

rage on the pc. I don't even have a great computer so its not the graphics. Just a good solid game. before that it was front mission evolved

Not from this gen but for me it's Terranigma for the SNES, finished the game a couple of weeks ago, it reminded me how much I love gaming :)

Nintendo and PC gamer

Minecraft and Halo 3.

Yay!!!