By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game thats making me enjoy Gaming again. So whats yours?.

zero129 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Every so often I lose interest in gaming, but then a new game comes along that renews my love of gaming. More often than not that games as the world "Halo" in it's title.

ROTFL pretty much the same here lol (But the last one i got excited for was Halo 3, finish the fight and all that. And not so much for Reach) . In fact i thought i was going to need to wait until Halo 4 to get me back into it again so i was a little more then suprised to get so much enjoyment from sleeping dogs

Ive been trying to get into Reach these past days but A) I have no friends playing it. B) Ive been on and off about getting the two map packs. I already have anniversary, but I dont know if it would be a smart purchase with Halo 4 around the corner. Those $20 will dig into my Halo 4 Limited Edition money.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Metal Slug currently

Up high, sistah! HEVII MACHIIN-GHAN

Me, I recently started playing again after a month-and-a-half-long hiatus. Since then, I've completed Mega Man X twice, started playing Final Fantasy VI for the first time (my party just got The Falcon. I don't usually get goosepumps during cutscenes, but man. Dat music), honed my rusty Brawl skills a little bit and even started Super Mario Bros. 3 again this morning. And now, I actually feel like a lil' bit of Metal Slug.