By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - One thing is certain, the wrong side absolutely MUST not win...

HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:
The wrong side is the Republican's according to the article and I agree. They lie, spew anger and hatred and are massive hypocrites. The stuff some of say really makes me wonder how they still have a job and yet people still believe them!! It's all they are good at!! While others, ignore it. e.g recently Rush Limbaugh said Obama was "hopeful" that hurricane Isaac would hit Tampa during the GOP convention. I seriously don't get how he can say such nonsense!!

The democrats don't do that, they only occasionally fight back to that nonsense

All i know is, if Mitt Romney somehow becomes president, then America is fucked. It will probably sink faster then the titanic! As, he will do the similar policies to Bush (which caused the recession!) and it will likely make them bankrupt

Good article though

Are you being sarcastic or did you not get the point of the article?

For the most part, anything that can be said about one of the political parties has something that is roughly equal that can be said about the other.

Since when does a Democrat lie and twist the truth to make even a good thing like abortion sound terrible, and just make up random bullshit like Republicans do? There are both in bed in with the bankers, but then who isn't? 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:
The wrong side is the Republican's according to the article and I agree. They lie, spew anger and hatred and are massive hypocrites. The stuff some of say really makes me wonder how they still have a job and yet people still believe them!! It's all they are good at!! While others, ignore it. e.g recently Rush Limbaugh said Obama was "hopeful" that hurricane Isaac would hit Tampa during the GOP convention. I seriously don't get how he can say such nonsense!!

All i know is, if Mitt Romney somehow becomes president, then America is fucked. It will probably sink faster then the titanic! As, he will do the similar policies to Bush (which caused the recession!) and it will likely make them bankrupt

Good article though

For the most part, anything that can be said about one of the political parties has something that is roughly equal that can be said about the other.

Since when does a Democrat lie and twist the truth to make even a good thing like abortion sound terrible, and just make up random bullshit like Republicans do? There are both in bed in with the bankers, but then who isn't? 

See Democratic attacks on companies like Bain Capital, who work as the doctors of the buisness world, trying to save dieing and sick buisnesses.

Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Good article though

See Democratic attacks on companies like Bain Capital, who work as the doctors of the buisness world, trying to save dieing and sick buisnesses.

You have to admit, it really does seem that Republicans do lies and spread of random bullshit way more though.

Plus, Bain Capital is just to do with Mitt Romney and his taxes, that's the Democrats campaign mud slinger.

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

the2real4mafol said:
Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Good article though

You have to admit, it really does seem that Republicans do lies and spread of random bullshit way more though.

Plus, Bain Capital is just to do with Mitt Romney and his taxes, that's the Democrats campaign mud slinger.

Not since the 90's they haven't.

and no... Bain Capital doesn't just have to do with Mitt Romney's taxes.

The Democrats claimed that Mitt Romney intentionally killed a woman with cancer, through Bain Capitial.

Despite the fact that

A) This was LONG after Mitt Romney even worked there

B) The company in question was going to fail anyway.

Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Good article though

The Democrats claimed that Mitt Romney intentionally killed a woman with cancer, through Bain Capitial.

Despite the fact that

It's all to convienient for the democrats to start shit there though because Mitt worked there 15 years ago

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Good article though

Despite the fact that

It's all to convienient for the democrats to start shit there though because Mitt worked there 15 years ago

That's just it.  Convenience does not make it any less dirty.   This election has completely gone off he deep end.  

OT: great read.  It completely tells the tale of both campaigns.   Makes me not want to vote.   Though i will

Ssenkahdavic said:
the2real4mafol said:
Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Good article though

Despite the fact that

That's just it.  Convenience does not make it any less dirty.   This election has completely gone off he deep end.  

OT: great read.  It completely tells the tale of both campaigns.   Makes me not want to vote.   Though i will

Yeah it's so democratic that voting is kinda pointless. the US could easily be a one party state like China and it wouldn't be make any difference! 
They are both filth really, it's just which one are you? that's how it has become now, unfortunately. Politics just need some truth and enlightenment now

the2real4mafol said:
HappySqurriel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Good article though

Since when is abortion a good thing?

I've never heard of someone celebrating their 10 year anniversary of their abortion because it is a horribly traumatic and terrible thing. It may be a legal thing to do, but that doesn't make it a good thing to do. At its core you're terminating the life of what is or will become your child because of ignorance and selfishness.

Beside that, Democrats are regularly misleading you on Abortion:

^I wanted to punch her.

I do worry that the Libertarian party will go in the same direction as the big two if it ever becomes big. It's just a natural consequence of partisan politics.

It is nice to see you reading Reason though, Richard.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective