By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New GTA V images show transportation

Link

More coming this week

Around the Network

sexy. perhaps a bit too sexy.

This is really the only western game I would like on wii u - outside the usual Scribblenauts and Lego games.

It's going to be fantastic - and GTA could really benefit from the gamepad. But it's probably never going to happen, Rockstar and Bethesda really think Nintendo is for kids, at least that's what they look to me.

This makes 2 thing a certainty. the BMX and jet's are back baby. WOOOO!!!
Sexy graphics, may contend for best graphics when it comes out

This is a nice surprise, just after gamescom too!
Hopefully, we'll see details and maybe a new trailer too, since they's more coming

Can't wait for grand theft auto V :)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

OH MY GAWDD PLANEZZZZ!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Now I am looking forward to it thanks to those pics. However I do hope for a nextgen version with PC Quality graphics.

Jets!!! Multiplayer dogfights!!!

VicViper said:
This is really the only western game I would like on wii u - outside the usual Scribblenauts and Lego games.

It's going to be fantastic - and GTA could really benefit from the gamepad. But it's probably never going to happen, Rockstar and Bethesda really think Nintendo is for kids, at least that's what they look to me.

What do they have to do with GTA?

SecondWar said:
VicViper said:

What do they have to do with GTA?

Nothing, but I don't expect Elder Scrolls and Dishonored on Wii U too.

Interesting angle choice for the first picture.