By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New GTA V images show transportation

PlaystaionGamer said:
amazing! i think this is coming for PS3, 360, WiiU, PS4, Nextbox & Vita tbh.

Doubtful for next gen, maybe Wii U. It's to early.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Incredible detail on the landscape, the parachute image looks amazing. Buildings look kinda crummy though. i hope there will be lots of extra activities to do too. a new trailer soon, would be awesome

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Impressed. No Watchdogs though is it.

Always equally relieving each time Rockstar confirms vehicles for their upcoming GTA titles.

Fantastic graphics, other than the actual road in the second picture which seems relatively low-res.

the2real4mafol said:
pezus said:

Incredible detail on the landscape, the parachute image looks amazing. Buildings look kinda crummy though. i hope there will be lots of extra activities to do too. a new trailer soon, would be awesome

I could look at these all day. lol

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Here are some more new ones for all you kids out there!

Here’s Another Hot New Batch Of Grand Theft Auto V Screenshots

Complete with helicopter chasing, garbage trucks, and an old-school propeller plane. This batch of screenshots is called "Business."

Still no word on a release date or platforms for Grand Theft Auto V.

Rockstar says they'll be back to tease us more in a few weeks.

Gta is back baby!! Finally planes are back in force, OMG that river is beautiful. I wonder if you can buy those laser for your guns, they look cool!

Just can't wait!!

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

@Spurgeonryan missed one!!

Hopefully, you can hijack moving veichles just like in sleeping dogs!! (at any time to make extra money)

Can't wait for this game!