By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 3 NEW PS3 Games Announced! - Until Dawn, Rain, Puppeteer

kljesta64 said:
2 dark games 1 puppet game

rain resembles the invisible kid where you can only see hes shadow(cant remember the name)

until dawn resembles an bad american teen movie :/

puppeteer a new like lbp

hope im wrong but thats how it looks ..so from the first footage i conclude this is going to fail big.

maybe the puppeteer will do fine.

I believe that game is lost in shadow.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
kljesta64 said:
2 dark games 1 puppet game

rain resembles the invisible kid where you can only see hes shadow(cant remember the name)

until dawn resembles an bad american teen movie :/

puppeteer a new like lbp

hope im wrong but thats how it looks ..so from the first footage i conclude this is going to fail big.

maybe the puppeteer will do fine.

I believe that game is lost in shadow.

yes it is thank you :D now people can see how they resemble.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Puppeteer and rain look fantastic. Really looking forward to those. Until dawn, looked decent but I'm not really a fan of the genre. Looks like a good addition to the move game catalogue though.

Not sure why some don't like Puppeteer. Anything from Sony Japan is pure win.

Puppeteer is interesting. I want to see more of it.

Around the Network

I loved all those three games from the trailers. I'm going to pick up move for the dawn game if its get a good score. The one that I love the most is the MM title. It makes me want to get a vita soon.

SaviorX said:
When I think about it...

SCEJ has not made shit worth buying and I seriously doubt they will now. Looking at this list:

http://games.ign.com/objects/616/616198.html

nothing pops out at me. As far as I know they were behind Legend of Dragoon but that might be it.

pezus said:
SaviorX said:
When I think about it...

SCEJ has not made shit worth buying and I seriously doubt they will now. Looking at this list:

http://games.ign.com/objects/616/616198.html

nothing pops out at me. As far as I know they were behind Legend of Dragoon but that might be it.

Oh wow that's one creepy pic lol.

Puppeteer and Rain both look very nice. Until Dawn just looks like the typical uninspired Western games we've been victims to lately this gen. Japanese games on the other hand have proven time and again that their gameplay and art direction are far more superior.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

TheFallen said:
pezus said:

Oh wow that's one creepy pic lol.

Reported

That's someone's face you're talking about!