By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 3 NEW PS3 Games Announced! - Until Dawn, Rain, Puppeteer

Alright, my move might get some use for until dawn. I will at least give it a chance if it comes out within a year.

Edit: Still have not seen the Puppeter, please add it Bane asap?

Around the Network

Definitely going to probably get Rain and Until Dawn. But Puppeteer looked boring to me. It's just not my cup of tea.

Holy Gods, Puppeter looks like Tim Burton and the littlebig planet crew got together and made something creative! Give a plus for Sony once again and am glad they give me more reasons to buy a new PS3.

Oh jeah found the trailer for pupeteer. And its amazing. day one for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MY1QLs-ypQ

This should be on the vita as well.

No interest in 'Until Dawn'. May pick it up super-cheap pre-owned in the future along with Sorcery, but not too fussed about it.

Rain, I was pretty much sold at "Japan Studio" but that trailer solidified it. Day 1 for me!

I thought Puppeteer looked awful for the first half of the trailer, but then the second half was pretty incredible. Intrigued to say the least.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Thanks for the youtube link. I found Until Dawn there as well but didn't find Rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srBWuUPt818

BenVTrigger said:
Rain was the only one I thought looked decent.

The other two were some of the lamest first party games I've seen announced in a long time.

I'm surprised you remember what a new 1st party game looks like

Exile1987 said:
BenVTrigger said:

The other two were some of the lamest first party games I've seen announced in a long time.

????

What does this mean?  We see new 1st party games announced every single year.

Unless you mean new IP.....

BenVTrigger said:
Exile1987 said:
BenVTrigger said:

????

What does this mean?  We see new 1st party games announced every single year.

Unless you mean new IP.....

Obviously new ip...

Rain and Puppetier look very cool. Quite impressed with the trailers.

Hopefully we will have news of Legend of Dragoon and The Last Guardian at TGS.

I have such a massive backlog to go through, I'm not sure if I'll have the time with all the stuff I've got going on next year.