By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Tearaway" - New Media Molecule Vita EXCLUSIVE Announced! - Updated with TRAILER

looks awesome. if i buy a vita anytime that game will be my number one purchase now (if it will be good)

Around the Network

Wow the game looks really fun and charming @_@

I want this so bad. Media Molecule are my favorite devs right now. I absolutely love their style. The music, the art, it's all so awesome.

Most likely going to buy me a vita for this game itself.

I really like the style of this game. Sony needs to push it, because this could be Vita's LocoRoco.

Around the Network

The only Vita game I'm interested in. Might get one sooner than I thought just for this game. COD for Vita should learn from this' devs 'cause it was bleh ;p

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

Looks good, but I think it will be too quirky to sell.

I LOVE ICELAND!

TheKoreanGuy said:
superchunk said:
Interesting game design. Does everyone have the same white fingers tho? Serious question. Does the game take a pic of the person's fingers to make sure its realistic?

Lol, I thought this same exact thing when I saw the trailer. If it does take a picture of your finger, that would be pretty neat. :O

You can customize the color of the fingers. It is said during an interview. I think it can be found in the Official Vita thread.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Media Molecule clearly enjoy pushing the norm in video games whereas we constantly see developers mimicking the style of games already made. We need developers like Media Molecule.