By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

it was ok until they did the combination of lbp2/mobile/wonder book.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

oh boy here it is

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:
BenVTrigger said:
Cross Control is obviously Sony's answer to Wii U...........

And it looks great. If Sony markets this correctly it could honestly take away some of the "newness" of the Wii U game pad.

Very smart Sony....very smart.

Dont buy that at all.  Lets see how many 3rd parties embrace it... and how many embrace cross play.

i doubt many but it may be enough to make those already ~60M ps3 owners from seeing any need to get a wii U.   ...or should i say those 2M vita owners lol.  either way, if advertised the wii U looks less unique which is probably all sony is going for.

or people start to love it and will buy a wii u then because every game has it there. free advertisement for wii u lol^^

docholliday said:
Cloud Storage to 1GB woohoo!!!

perfect! i just hit the 150mb cap a couple weeks ago.

anyhoo, i'm off.  fuck you work.  not a bad time to leave though...fuck you wonderbook.

Kresnik said:
crissindahouse said:
what is free? damn i want a better internetz!

Playstation All-Stars Vita free if you buy PS3 version on PSN.

Wait, it is only valid if you buy 100% digital on PS3?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Wonderbook....................

and this conference just went from awesomesauce to terrible.

lol wonderbook, now you know why it's going to be 1 hr 45 min.

Crossbuy is amazing, pre-ordering PASBR next chance I get.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

OMG XXX-rated Wonderbook of Fifty Shades of Grey featuring Sony first party characters!! HOT!

WonderBook ....please no live demonstration :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)