By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

Boom! let the hype begins.

Around the Network

I find myself kinda psyched for this! I don't expect any major announcments, but who knows?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

i would love to see the "new" PS3 "if" their is a new PS3...price cut would be cool but when i buy a new PS3 i would buy the "newest" PS3 so a price-cut without an PS3-Slim announcement  wouldnt help me...shit this is a vicious circle...

I will be happy if there's a pricecut. Really need a new PS3 since my PS3 YLOD.

Interested in seeing how they handle the PSV. Surely it needs a price cut.. surely?

Around the Network

I just hope it's not full of gameplay of games we already know about. We know the last of us and god of war will be amazing, so just save it till the game releases.

Really want to see a new ps3 model as I'm gonna need another one to take to university. Also want to see a new media molecule IP, new Killzone and new vita games. Looking forward to seeing who else will be in playstation all stars. Not expecting much though to be honest.

AndrewWK said:
I don´t understand why people are always so excited about e3, and nobody seems to care about Gamescom. Isn´t Gamescom the biggest gaming expo worldwide?

After the terrible E3 we had this year, I agree. Still, there is no Nintendo or Microsoft though.

brendude13 said:
AndrewWK said:
I don´t understand why people are always so excited about e3, and nobody seems to care about Gamescom. Isn´t Gamescom the biggest gaming expo worldwide?

After the terrible E3 we had this year, I agree. Still, there is no Nintendo or Microsoft though.

Nintendo conference seperate to TGS? They always have a private conference at this time

As a person not that intressted in Sony, I will be looking forward to watching this conference today and I will be expecting it to be quite decent and hopefully better than the E3 one.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Tagged. Will be keeping an eye on this. I want to see what they do with the Vita.

Side note: Capcom conference was really disappointing.