By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

i'm not looking forward to another bazillion hate threads of sony copying WiiU

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

+

Haha the ending reminding of the classic Mario Bros "The princess is in another castle"

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:

Too bad its a Vita game

This is hysterical. First, people said it needs games - an identity. Now that it receives them, it's "too bad". 

God, I love the internet!

Reading some posts on these forums, you think the Vita is an awesome games console with great sales and loads of great games coming.

It, isnt... but at least Sony is trying to do something now, wich is more than they did for the past 6 months. The system is still in trouble, but if it goes down Sony wants to go down fighting in the software front, wich is always a good thing. The system itself, is still terribly marketed, software and price point are the only things that can save it.

Red Dead Redemption free PS+!

Around the Network

lol he even mentioned asymmetrical 5 player multiplayer gameplay

SONY IS DROPPING SOME BOMBS!!!

Cross buy, hell yeah.

RDR coming to europe PS+ for september.

Porcupine_I said:
i'm not looking forward to another bazillion hate threads of sony copying WiiU

insert brace yourself meme here.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)