By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was banned for 20 days, unfairly

amp316 said:
What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Are you trying to get Jay banned for something that happened 20 days ago?

@ prof His mod history is very long.

Well i was banned for the last 20 days. I couldn't do or say anything. And no im not trying to get JAY520 banned.. I just feel like this isn't fair.  As a Mod you should understand. 

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:
theprof00 said:
What's the deal, do you guys usually rib each other?

Anyway, 20 days is a lot, but I also know that the moderations scale up by bans within a time frame. You don't just get 20 days for a violation, it's usually after a series of violations. Anyway, I apologize if that's not the deal with you, but I'd say definitely hold back because a lot of people just have no humor, and or don't understand sarcasm or irony.

Well i have nothing against the guy. But he loves to post comments in my threads and troll. he loves to accuse me of trolling.. but guess what he never get any warnings for that..   but when FattyDingDong does it... that's different apprerantly.. 

I suggest leaving well enough alone.  You really are not in a position to point out flaws in other people's behavior looking at your "rap sheet".  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Well to me it sounds like you have a...

FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:
What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Are you trying to get Jay banned for something that happened 20 days ago?

@ prof His mod history is very long.

Well i was banned for the last 20 days. I couldn't do or say anything. And no im not trying to get JAY520 banned.. I just feel like this isn't fair.  As a Mod you should understand. 

What would you like me to do?      

As Spurge said, these type of threads don't normally end well so I suggest you just let things be.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I know how you feel FattyDingDong, even though I've rarely ever been banned from any site. Sometimes these things happen and pointing them out or making a fuss about it in public only makes things worse. Mods aren't robots, so they could take it as a personal attack. When you're at this stage, you have to be really careful what you say.

Around the Network

Fatty (can I call you Fatty? :3), unfortunately I'm going to have to lock this thread (I'll lock it in a few minutes), as it goes against Forum Rules (found here). Bolded items for emphasis.

13. Reporting Content. If you think a thread or post needs moderator attention then you can let us know by clicking "report this post" and telling us what the problem is. If things need to go further, send a PM to any of our fine moderators. Naturally, we as moderators do not read every post in every thread, and appreciate a helpful head's up from readers when something untoward is going on. If you have a problem with a moderator, email mods@vgchartz.com with your issue and you will get a response from the community manager. If you are having trouble getting through on mods@vgchartz.com, you may message csnow@vgchartz.com. Do not post these issues in the forums - doing so may result in moderation action against you.

Now, I'm not going to moderate you for this Mr. DingDong, as I believe you're not trying to be malicious or anything of that nature. However, if you (or anyone else here) have an ongoing issue, whether it be with another user or a moderator, please please (please!) feel free to contact (via PM) any of us mods, including AxumBlade (as he's the head mod and would love to help out).

So if you would like to copy/paste this topic and send it AxumBlade's way, that shouldn't be a problem whatsoever. From now on, just come straight to us instead of all of gamrConnect. Less drama that way.

Reason for lock: Please don't post Moderating Issues in the forums, as it goes against forum rules. Contact a moderator for any issues you may have. Thanks!

-Smeags