By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zarx's unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 hype thread - CDProjekt RED sci-fi RPG - Based on the Cyberpunk tabletop RPG - mix of both first and third person : October 13

zarx said:
JEMC said:

This news is a bit of a let down, but the hint of a new Witcher game this year or the next compensates it and more.

5th of February can't come soon enough!

not this year next year, their AAA projects are 2014/15 so if Cyberpunk is 2016 that would mean TW3 is 2014. They have a AA project planned for this year whatever that means, but I don't think it's a Witcher game unless it's an expansion pack or something. 

Hmm. I'm not sure about the expansion thing.

After all, from the Pezus post, they mention a game (they first say project, but then they say game) not an expansion or anything like that.

Oh well, we'll see next month.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

From GAF

CD Projekt CEO was interviewed by TVN CNBC and had few interesting things to say:

- Trailer represents the level of in-game graphics that they're aiming for.

- Cyberpunk 2077 will have a much bigger marketing budget than any of their previous games, and they're confident it will be a commercial success comparable to the "big games". The most important market for C2077 will be NA.

- They are about to start talks with publishers about their second title (which will be announced on 5 February).

The last point suggest that we may as well see some gameplay footage from the second title.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507943

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I realy hope they go multiplatform with all their games from now on.

all their future games will be multiplatform at launch

@TheVoxelman on twitter

If that's the graphics level they want, I may start saving for a new GPU.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

$1 a day until mid 2015 and you could buy 2 lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
JEMC said:

So simple and yet genious. $1 a day is enough to save for console/video card :O

green_sky said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

Easier said than done.

JEMC said:
green_sky said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

Easier said than done.

It is just that sometimes i buy games on impulse that are not even on my wishlist. They sit unplayed for a while than. Better to avoid those and buy only those that i really want. 

the awesomeness.

green_sky said:
JEMC said:
green_sky said:

Easier said than done.

It is just that sometimes i buy games on impulse that are not even on my wishlist. They sit unplayed for a while than. Better to avoid those and buy only those that i really want.

Yeah, that's what I ment.

And also with birthdays or other moments when you "have" to buy a present or something... that money you've saved comes really in handy.

Trust me, it's not easy and I know it by experience.