By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zarx's unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 hype thread - CDProjekt RED sci-fi RPG - Based on the Cyberpunk tabletop RPG - mix of both first and third person : October 13

http://youtu.be/v_sHKvlyHRg
lolz

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

^F*ck! You got me for a second.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I hope that they will add an option to save anythime and anywhere you want.

Piernik said:
I hope that they will add an option to save anythime and anywhere you want.

I'm sure they will. Both The Witcher and The Witcher 2 let you do that, at least on PC.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

an article on the making of the trailer

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cyberpunk-2077/6573211

@TheVoxelman on twitter

I don´t get why make a render trailer? We all know the game wont look like that, and why even make a trailer for a game thats going to be released sometime 2015?

CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:
I don´t get why make a render trailer? We all know the game wont look like that, and why even make a trailer for a game thats going to be released sometime 2015?

That's a target. They're aiming to achieve that on PC, which by 2015 is feasible.

I know that is their goal but I don´t think it will look like that and the render trailer was unneceassary

CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:
CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:

That's a target. They're aiming to achieve that on PC, which by 2015 is feasible.

I know that is their goal but I don´t think it will look like that and the render trailer was unneceassary

If it was unnecessary, it wouldn't be one of the most talked about things online right now. Reemeber that Dead Island trailer? Yeah, the game looked nowhere near as good, but got the job done. 

In this case, it may not look exactly like that target render, but working with PC in mind first, and with 2015 as the current release schedule, I can see it coming damn close!

But the Dead Island Trailer was released a few months before the game came out, and not 2 years. In 2 years nobody will remember this and I don´t really feal that much hype about this game at all

The trailer was meant to be a recruitment tool for their new team as much as anything. It's basically saying "hey how would you like to work on a game like this" as much as it's to build consumer awareness.

It was also used as a milestone for the art team to work on to help define the aesthetic and tone of the game. And give the team a goal to strive towards, even if they don't quite hit it.

And considering what The Witcher 2 looked like in 2011, the fact that their biggest budget game yet that will release in 2015 looking close to that trailer is not that much of a stretch on a high end PC.

@TheVoxelman on twitter