By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 90's elimination thread! ~Voting is over. Pulp Fiction won the 90's according to Vgchart voters!

+ Goldeneye
- Leon the Pro

Around the Network
archbrix said:
amp316 said:

Groundhog's day is an excellent movie, but Revervoir Dogs left me a bit meh, I heard too many good things for it to survive my expectations. But to be honest, that happens a lot to me with Tarantino's movies.

I'd agree with you about all of Tarantino's movies except the first two.  Those are worthy of the hype to me.

Ditto, Amp.  

Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are masterpieces, IMHO.  Others like Death Proof, Inglourious Basterds and Jackie Brown?  Not for me, thanks.

I did like the first Kill Bill, though.

I did too, but Kill Bill Vol. 2 ruined the whole thing for me.  What a horrible ending.  All of that to watch David Carradine to make a sandwich, tell a story about Superman, and not fight at all.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

+ Goodfellas

- Edward Scissorhands

pezus said:
Lion King AND The AB! Damn you all!!

Well The Phantom Menace also went out so early...so Lion King & AB aren't alone!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

+ Toy Story

- Interview with the Vampire

Around the Network

+ The Matrix
- Dance With Wolves

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

+The Usual Suspects

-Heat

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+Jurassic Park
-Election

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

+Shawshank Redemption

-Shine

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+ 12 Monkeys
- Clerks