By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 90's elimination thread! ~Voting is over. Pulp Fiction won the 90's according to Vgchart voters!

+ leon the pro

- reservoir dogs

-goldeneye

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
pezus said:
^Do you hate all animated films or something? o.O

Not all, i downvoted  Ghost in the Shell simply because i have never seen the movie. I like Fievel, Ratatouille and Cars.

spurgeonryan said:
How are you all still getting extra votes? :3

+goldeneye
- The full monty (even though I like the guy from flinstones 2...) addy.

Are we still in +2 -3 mode? 

+ 12 Monkeys

- Life Is Beautiful

+ Princess mononoke
- Election

Around the Network

+ Reservoir Dogs
- Boyz

+ Donnie Brasco
- Edward Scissorhands

+ GoldenEye

- Leon: The Professional

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

You should watch Reservoir Dogs tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure that it's on.

I love Groundhog's Day, by the way.  

Groundhog's day is an excellent movie, but Revervoir Dogs left me a bit meh, I heard too many good things for it to survive my expectations. But to be honest, that happens a lot to me with Tarantino's movies.

I'd agree with you about all of Tarantino's movies except the first two.  Those are worthy of the hype to me.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Groundhog's day is an excellent movie, but Revervoir Dogs left me a bit meh, I heard too many good things for it to survive my expectations. But to be honest, that happens a lot to me with Tarantino's movies.

I'd agree with you about all of Tarantino's movies except the first two.  Those are worthy of the hype to me.

Ditto, Amp.  

Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are masterpieces, IMHO.  Others like Death Proof, Inglourious Basterds and Jackie Brown?  Not for me, thanks.

I did like the first Kill Bill, though.