By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

ktay95 said:
didnt even know thier was + shards, are they obtainable in the demo. maybe they come from stronger versions of the monster later in the game.

I need 1 Harpy SE+ Cerberus SE+ and Jack o SE+ to use this blood magic +15% sigil i do somehow already have 1 harpy SE+ no idea how i got it or how long iv had it for

Around the Network

How would I get a shield ? What quest/fusion do I need to do ? i don't have a single shield :(

Edit: never mind, got one :)

What's the highest score you guys have gotten? I just got a 460 on jack o' lantern. I got hit once by a powerful attack. If I had dodged that, I would have gone over 500.

I'll check to see if I have any SE+ souls from the dopplegangers/arch fiends. I'm unsure how to get them if I would have one though :)

Hell yeah..got the Mud Fiend :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I beat that Chick!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Scisca said:
How do you get legendary status battling Sortiara? I whoop her a$$ in 48 seconds (Godspeed), but only end up getting first class sorcerer. I use the frostblade thing only. Does it matter how many of these blue "wells" I pick up during the fight? I haven't got a single stoneaxe edge and it seems that without it I can only dream about taking Cerberus on :(

Just to the right, almost where you're standing when battle starts is a weapon you can summon, a fire sword.  Just run and get it immediatly then spam it on her, the final hit should knock her down always unless she does the ice explosion type attack (roll away when she does this because a hit from it will likely cost you too many points).  My mission time usually reads 38-40 seconds and get legendary. 

Just spam the fire sword and she'll die most times before she can damage you enough to cost you the points.

Thanks for the tip!! Got her in 34 seconds and it was legen--wait for it--dary! ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

KylieDog said:
I want to check is not just me, but when you're in a lobby and see another playing connecting, and it keeps saying connecting, can anyone else not 'ready' when it does that?

So that's what was happening? For me it didn't show anyone was connecting, and I could ready. Must have glitched on you.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

FINALLY BEAT CERBERUS!!!!

EncodedNybble said:
What's the highest score you guys have gotten? I just got a 460 on jack o' lantern. I got hit once by a powerful attack. If I had dodged that, I would have gone over 500.

I'll check to see if I have any SE+ souls from the dopplegangers/arch fiends. I'm unsure how to get them if I would have one though :)

590 on cerberus

Sorry we could play KylieDog, we where getting off right as you got on.

This game the best thing I've played in awhile. So addicting and a lot of fun. Time just flew buy, Played for 3 hours before i realized what time it was.

Chark, I hope we can beat him next time.