By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A closer look at Rabbids Land for the Wii U

So its seems that though Rayman has returned, the Rabbids and their parties are still far from over. It looks interesting.

Though, I honestly had no idea this game was even in the making. First time hearing about it.

There’s a walkthrough of Rabbids Land that you can find after the break.

http://wiiublog.com/a-closer-look-at-rabbids-land-for-the-wii-u/

Around the Network

First news of this for me aswell, but I'm not surprised it is comming ...

Those are some cool ideas for asynchronous play! I'm really looking forward to seeing what more meaningful ideas developers can come up with.

Unfortunately I won't be able to ever really play them... since I'm at a point in my life where I am rarely around those I play video games with to play locally. :(

Hopefully these asynchronous play games will be online as well!

Looks like a lot of fun. But I would not pay full price for this. If priced right, I would definitely buy.

So, that's how they got the rabbid inspiration. Upside down pig.

Around the Network

Looks rly fun. More of a party game tho, fun to play with friends, sadly I usualy game alone cause I have no friends :(

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

My wife might like that kind of game to play with me. :)

I'd like to see more. The Rabbids games are actually a lot of fun contrary to what many will tell you.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I'd like to see more. The Rabbids games are actually a lot of fun contrary to what many will tell you.

All of my friends who played them said they were loads of fun. I even have them (1 and 2). I just haven't played them yet because of other priorities.

rubido said:
amp316 said:

All of my friends who played them said they were loads of fun. I even have them (1 and 2). I just haven't played them yet because of other priorities.

The thing is though as you said; as much as I enjoy them I don't know if I'd pay full price for it.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger