By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Google Android Beats Apple iPhones: Both Trounce RIM and Microsoft

In 2 years, it'll be a two-OS ecosystem between Android and iOS. Both are still eating up RIM and Microsoft's small share of the pie. Likely, it'll be somewhere in the area of a 65/35 split between Android and iOS... Which is very favorable for iOS.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I can't believe there are 110 people in the U.S. with smart phones now. It won't be long before it gets to 111.

TWRoO said:
I can't believe there are 110 people in the U.S. with smart phones now. It won't be long before it gets to 111.

Whoo, these advances the USA is making with owning smartphones is astonishing! :P

Surprising to see microsofts market share fall...this year is make or break. They'll soon have 15% market share, mark my wordz BITCHEZ

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Surprising to see microsofts market share fall...this year is make or break. They'll soon have 15% market share, mark my wordz BITCHEZ

Soon as in never? lulz

It's marketshare will be 19.2% by 2016 according to the International Data Corporation.

Around the Network
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Soon as in never? lulz

It's marketshare will be 19.2% by 2016 according to the International Data Corporation.

What is that? Your official prediction company? 19.2%?? That is just outrageous with Android and iOS going full steam.

http://www.idc.com/home.jsp

IMO Microsoft has the next year to show a significant gain in marketshare, otherwise they're done for good. Less than 4% is pathetic.