By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Surfer Girl rumors - 16-01-08! (Lots of 'em!!!)

ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:
Dude you desperately need a sarcasm detector.

I knew it was sarcasm (both posts)

O RLY?

wtf are you talking about?

Your comment though made you lose all credibility in everything you post.

It doesn't seem like you knew it was sarcasm to me... 

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:
Dude you desperately need a sarcasm detector.

I knew it was sarcasm (both posts)

O RLY?

wtf are you talking about?

Your comment though made you lose all credibility in everything you post.

It doesn't seem like you knew it was sarcasm to me... 

its called serious sarcas, try it sometime. Do I need to put lol at the end of posts now to show sarcasm >.< 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2008/01/work-for-happy-finger-method-must-go-on.html

how come her official site only shows five rumors

ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:

I actually doubt Disney would argue due to Square being the better developer. Could you even imagine how bad KH3 would be if Disney's studios made it? omg the quality would drop faster then a lead balloon 

I completely agree with you there, KH without SE would completely suck.  Just look at the score for the KH mobile not produced by SE - 6.2 score and this quote "This is a brief action game with awkward controls that manages to channel only a little of the Kingdom Heart."  I guess my only point is that disney is at least 50/50 on this decision.  SE could refuse to make the game and disney could refuse to let them make the game so there will have to be a compromise if disney and SE actually have a difference in opinion in where the game ought to go.  I'm not convinced that disney or SE are as opinionated on which console the game goes to as we are. xD

Turrican was created by Factor 5 for the Commodore Amiga originally some 19 years ago .Nobody has the rights besides them .

Disney doesnt have any right to decide were KH goes .If they dont like it they can of course not sign to license its charachters and worlds and the game cant be done (either that or Square searchs for another cartoon company to sign )but the same goes to the other end .If Square doesnt want the game cant go another place .And Square -Enix develops the game so I would definitely say Square has the upper hand here .Disney may like better somethin and put
some pression some way ,but after they say what they want is either they take what offered or leave with nothing in the hands .A KH III for Wii would be too similar to the PS2 games for Square to be very happy .They want to sell more than anything but its pretty sure the game could sell some millions on PS3 specially if released say 2009 ,with the Wii it would be a bet .I think it would pay off as the casual gamers of the Wii would be attracted by the Disney charachters just as the PS owners were attracted by the FF charachters .But will Square take that risk specially to launch some minor game not definitely leaps beyond KH2 ?It depends ,if third party wii software keeps bombing the wiser would be going the safe route to the PS3 .Or launch two games as the DS/PSP offerings .

Around the Network
StarcraftManiac said:

EDIT 3:

-Golden Sun franchise will be continued, however, not on Wii.

-Retro Studios is working on a new IP for Nintendo. Not an FPS.

-There will eventually be a new Metroid for the DS. Not metroid Dread and not made by Retro.

That would be so cool , the first one is deffinatly one of the DSs finest :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

dschumm said:
-The Nintendo Wii will get more 'raw power' very soon... She doesn't give specifics!

What the hell is that about? Most likely it refers to a new ad campaign or something retarded. Maybe production increase, but I am calling bogus right now.

With things like that I am not sure I should even pay attention to the rest.

for months people have been clueless how nintendo plans to follow through on the whole WiiWare thing since the Wii has only ~0.5 gigs of memory.  I wouldn't be surprised if this "raw power" had something to do WiiWare.  I'm clueless as to what the hell nintendo has planned but they just have to have something up their sleeves if they are going to make this work - their is just no way that FF:CC: Little King is less than 0.5gigs, it just can't be. 

trailer 

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29219.html 

kitler53 said:
dschumm said:
-The Nintendo Wii will get more 'raw power' very soon... She doesn't give specifics!

What the hell is that about? Most likely it refers to a new ad campaign or something retarded. Maybe production increase, but I am calling bogus right now.

With things like that I am not sure I should even pay attention to the rest.

for months people have been clueless how nintendo plans to follow through on the whole WiiWare thing since the Wii has only ~0.5 gigs of memory.  I wouldn't be surprised if this "raw power" had something to do WiiWare.  I'm clueless as to what the hell nintendo has planned but they just have to have something up their sleeves if they are going to make this work - their is just no way that FF:CC: Little King is less than 0.5gigs, it just can't be. 

trailer 

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29219.html 

it could be a 2 hour game 

realistically they are probably going to offer a HDD soon.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Diomedes1976 said:
Turrican was created by Factor 5 for the Commodore Amiga originally some 19 years ago .Nobody has the rights besides them .

Disney doesnt have any right to decide were KH goes .If they dont like it they can of course not sign to license its charachters and worlds and the game cant be done (either that or Square searchs for another cartoon company to sign )but the same goes to the other end .If Square doesnt want the game cant go another place .And Square -Enix develops the game so I would definitely say Square has the upper hand here .Disney may like better somethin and put
some pression some way ,but after they say what they want is either they take what offered or leave with nothing in the hands .A KH III for Wii would be too similar to the PS2 games for Square to be very happy .They want to sell more than anything but its pretty sure the game could sell some millions on PS3 specially if released say 2009 ,with the Wii it would be a bet .I think it would pay off as the casual gamers of the Wii would be attracted by the Disney charachters just as the PS owners were attracted by the FF charachters .But will Square take that risk specially to launch some minor game not definitely leaps beyond KH2 ?It depends ,if third party wii software keeps bombing the wiser would be going the safe route to the PS3 .Or launch two games as the DS/PSP offerings .

Oh you're so clueless aren't ya? 

Disney owns the name Kingdom Hearts, Sora Riku and Kairi. So if Square was gonna make a similar game they couldn't use the name Kingdom Hearts or the three main characters. On the other hand Disney can create a game, name it Kingdom Hearts and just not use FF characters.

A "Kingdom Hearts" game developed by Nintendo mixing Disney characters with Nintendo characters (instead of FF characters) would seriously rock. 

As far as KH3 goes, I look at the sales of Lego Star Wars, and while the two games are completely different, a lot of the audience isn't. It sells way better on Wii. Rachet & Clank sells terribly compared to SMG, even accounting for user base. I don't think there's any doubt that since Sony has made a concious decision to focus the PS3 to the same market the 360 has that a lot of it's non-core PS2 users have gone to Wii. A lot of core users have both PS3 and Wii. Making KH3 a Wii exclusive would be gauranteed to sell more IMO.