By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Surfer Girl rumors - 16-01-08! (Lots of 'em!!!)

ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:
ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:
Dude you desperately need a sarcasm detector.

I knew it was sarcasm (both posts)

O RLY?

wtf are you talking about?

Your comment though made you lose all credibility in everything you post.

It doesn't seem like you knew it was sarcasm to me...

its called serious sarcas, try it sometime. Do I need to put lol at the end of posts now to show sarcasm >.<

dude, I was the one being sarcastic, you were not, especially when you took the time to explain what FF game went on the xbox and what didn't. 

Around the Network

Okay i don't see anything about KH3 rumors on her update for jan 16 08

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2008/01/work-for-happy-finger-method-must-go-on.html

totalwar23 said:
ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:
ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:

O RLY?

its called serious sarcas, try it sometime. Do I need to put lol at the end of posts now to show sarcasm >.<

dude, I was the one being sarcastic, you were not, especially when you took the time to explain what FF game went on the xbox and what didn't. 

*yawn* actually I explained it so no one would actually think you were serious and take time to look up games that dont exist. It also allowed me to back my statement up with facts from the past.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Sony is getting the hardcore now ,they will get the casuals later when the price drop around 250 dollars and specially 199 .Wii is getting them right now so selling better ,but we will see if they(casuals ) wont be tempted to upgrade to a way better machine once the PS3 hits the correct price .The usual way to create a userbase it this one ,get first the core and hardcore gamers that besides are the ones that spend the most and then slowly add the casuals with special games ,very low prices etc .Nintendo has done just the contrary ,it has got the casuals the first (and some hardcore Nintendo fanatics of always that it would get nonetheless ) but we will see if they can have a shot at the core and hardcore market with their technically weak machine that wont get most of the core games and that is not a big leap over Xbox and PS2 .And their casual hold will weaken once the rivals approach in price.

ssj12 said:
totalwar23 said:
ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:
ssj12 said:
gamingdevil said:

O RLY?

*yawn* actually I explained it so no one would actually think you were serious and take time to look up games that dont exist. It also allowed me to back my statement up with facts from the past.

yeah, because this site is full of people who think FFX and FFXII is on the Xbox, right?

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:
dschumm said:
-The Nintendo Wii will get more 'raw power' very soon... She doesn't give specifics!

What the hell is that about? Most likely it refers to a new ad campaign or something retarded. Maybe production increase, but I am calling bogus right now.

With things like that I am not sure I should even pay attention to the rest.

for months people have been clueless how nintendo plans to follow through on the whole WiiWare thing since the Wii has only ~0.5 gigs of memory.  I wouldn't be surprised if this "raw power" had something to do WiiWare.  I'm clueless as to what the hell nintendo has planned but they just have to have something up their sleeves if they are going to make this work - their is just no way that FF:CC: Little King is less than 0.5gigs, it just can't be. 

trailer 

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29219.html 

it could be a 2 hour game 

realistically they are probably going to offer a HDD soon.

@ being a 2 hour game - i guess but isn't a majority of the of the file size made up of the library of textures and such.  I'm no computer programmer but that was my impression

@ a HDD - I'm going to disagree for the simple fact that providing and HDD would be the obvious solution and i just feel like nintendo will have a more "innovative" solution.  An HDD is probably the best solution but seems to be outside of their userfriendly approachable mindset for the wii, imo.  

The fact that they are keeping so tight lipped about WiiWare even though it is supposed to be released in just a few months makes me believe it is something they want to keep hidden from sony/ms like when they waited to the absolute last possible minute to reveal the wiimote.

Diomedes1976 said:
Sony is getting the hardcore now ,they will get the casuals later when the price drop around 250 dollars and specially 199 .Wii is getting them right now so selling better ,but we will see if they(casuals ) wont be tempted to upgrade to a way better machine once the PS3 hits the correct price .The usual way to create a userbase it this one ,get first the core and hardcore gamers that besides are the ones that spend the most and then slowly add the casuals with special games ,very low prices etc .Nintendo has done just the contrary ,it has got the casuals the first (and some hardcore Nintendo fanatics of always that it would get nonetheless ) but we will see if they can have a shot at the core and hardcore market with their technically weak machine that wont get most of the core games and that is not a big leap over Xbox and PS2 .And their casual hold will weaken once the rivals approach in price.

oh diomedes, all fanboy talk, and nothing to back it up.

How can you be sure that the PS3 will hit $199? Especially in Europe? And how can you be sure people are purchasing Wiis right now because it's cheap and believe me, $250 is not cheap. And how can you be sure by that time, Nintendo won't drop the Wii to oh say $99, like the GC?

How can you also be sure the PS3 will win over the 360 in hardcore players, specifically in NA where the majority of the games you like are being developed?

In truth you don't, but you keep trying

It's actually 0.05gigs not 0.5gigs.

I too have no idea how that fully 3D game is under 50meg.

totalwar23 said:
Diomedes1976 said:

oh diomedes, all fanboy talk, and nothing to back it up.

How can you be sure that the PS3 will hit $199? Especially in Europe? And how can you be sure people are purchasing Wiis right now because it's cheap and believe me, $250 is not cheap. And how can you be sure by that time, Nintendo won't drop the Wii to oh say $99, like the GC?

How can you also be sure the PS3 will win over the 360 in hardcore players, specifically in NA where the majority of the games you like are being developed?

In truth you don't, but you keep trying

PS3  outsells 360  worldwide on a weeky basis FACT

StarcraftManiac said:

-Nintendo RPG that Nintendo Power is raving about (you know, next month's edition) is nothing more then Sonic RPG! (I hope she's wrong on this...)

I thin she is wrong on this as Sonic RPG is on the cover of this months Nintendo Power and in the back is the mention of the "RPG that is so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic and hush-hush". I dont consider a game hush hush if the game was already previewed in the previous month.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling