By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you Racist and Why?

NobleTeam360 said:
Runa216 said:
I'm probably one of the only ones that'll say straight up that I'm a little bit racist. I mean, I don't TRY to be, I certainly don't WANT to be, and when it comes to science I really have no REASON to be....but I am. What can I say? I hate americans. Well, I hate the super patriotic "WOOHOO AMERICAAAAA YEAH!" types, the rednecks, the red-states, the republicans.

but that's not actually racist. See, being racist is hating someone or prematurely judging them becuase of a skin color or ethnicity. I don't hate them because they're american, I hate them becuase they're patriotic ignorant americans. I hate them for their behaviour and attitude, not their nationality. I don't automatically assume ALL americans are like that (though I fully admit that's my go-to response when first meeting an american...you're a hick until proven enlightened), but at the same time, it's not hard to stereotype.

I also have a thing against the dutch reformed populace in our town, though again that's not me hating them becuase they're dutch, I hate them becuase they're religious and very oppressive of the nontheistic in this town, and they're frankly the exact kind of ignorant religious extremists that I harp on about all the time. we have a town of 2000, and there's like 5 churches. If you're not religious, if you're not a God fearing dutch family with 13 kids (I kid you not, families of 8 or more is common here), you're scum.

so yeah, I'm alittle bit racist, but we all are. Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes. Doesn't mean you go around committing hate crimes.

* Waves an American flag in your face* USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just kidding

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

OK, to finally settle it, I'm not racist. Even if certain races waving the "race card" in front of my face for everything is annoying in my opinion I don't hate them nor think they should die because they aren't White, like me.

Though, I do feel really protective of American-Asians because I feel like the racism towards them is pathetic and un-warranted. (Like most Racism.)

I've never been racist ever. Ok tell a lie, I've joked about racist stereotypes before with friends and family but didn't mean any of it. I suffered a lot of racist abuse growing up as England during the 80's wasn't the best of places for an Asian especially where I grew up. I was one of the very few ethnic minorities and I went to a working class school with a lot of rough kids who didn't take kindly to me. But it toughened me up I guess and personally I haven't suffered racial abuse in many years so I guess things have drastically improved or maybe it's more underground, not sure. Also I think it's important to realise racism isn't exclusive to white people. From personal experience I know there's a lot of casual racism in Asian society.

One grey area for me though is women. Generally speaking (but not always) I don't find black women attractive. I guess it's just personal preference rather than racism.

There are two things I can't stand ... people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

/Michael Caine voice off.

Soundwave said:
There are two things I can't stand ... people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

/Michael Caine voice off.

Are you german?

Around the Network

I'm racist, sexist and ageist.

I'm a cunt though.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

NintendoPie said:
the2real4mafol said:
I called someone a "paki" because i got annoyed at them, only once though. im not racist generally, but my family can be, they always blame foreigners for problems the country face

America, frick yeah!

If from the UK lol

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Runa216 said:
I'm probably one of the only ones that'll say straight up that I'm a little bit racist. I mean, I don't TRY to be, I certainly don't WANT to be, and when it comes to science I really have no REASON to be....but I am. What can I say? I hate americans. Well, I hate the super patriotic "WOOHOO AMERICAAAAA YEAH!" types, the rednecks, the red-states, the republicans.

but that's not actually racist. See, being racist is hating someone or prematurely judging them becuase of a skin color or ethnicity. I don't hate them because they're american, I hate them becuase they're patriotic ignorant americans. I hate them for their behaviour and attitude, not their nationality. I don't automatically assume ALL americans are like that (though I fully admit that's my go-to response when first meeting an american...you're a hick until proven enlightened), but at the same time, it's not hard to stereotype.

I also have a thing against the dutch reformed populace in our town, though again that's not me hating them becuase they're dutch, I hate them becuase they're religious and very oppressive of the nontheistic in this town, and they're frankly the exact kind of ignorant religious extremists that I harp on about all the time. we have a town of 2000, and there's like 5 churches. If you're not religious, if you're not a God fearing dutch family with 13 kids (I kid you not, families of 8 or more is common here), you're scum.

so yeah, I'm alittle bit racist, but we all are. Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes. Doesn't mean you go around committing hate crimes.

i agree with you, i hate those super patriotic ignorant fools and bible bashing types. I also hate those Indians (from the country India, not native Americans) who force their kids to marry a complete stranger and disown them if they don't. it may be there culture, but arranged marriage is just wrong 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

oh man, I love my family.

first my dad hates all arabs and other people of middle eastern descent.
then I find out my grandmother hates 'indians' (native americans)
then I deal with my father, who is apparently as much a hick as you could possibly imagine. (this is my father, not my dad, there's a difference, one passed his genes on to me, the other raised me).

Basically, in his opinion, all black people are basically baboons, 'indians' all need to 'get the fuck out of his country and go back to the reserve', anyone who's from the east is an ignorant chink, and...and...I can't keep track. how can anyone hate so many for such stupid reasons? I can't wait till I'm gone and don't need him anymore, he's going to get a hell of a piece of my mind.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm not racist but I do find racist jokes to be funny as fuck.