By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What do you think of the new Xbox Dash ?

Doesn't seem like there is much difference, probably more noticeable when using Kinect to flick through though. Also has the IE been introduced yet? My 360 has been idle for about two weeks now, think even my membership has run out by now :|

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Oh, great. They added more features I won't use...

I still miss the pre-kinect dashboard. I know this one has the same features but the old one looked a lot nicer, in my opinion.

NotStan said:
Doesn't seem like there is much difference, probably more noticeable when using Kinect to flick through though. Also has the IE been introduced yet? My 360 has been idle for about two weeks now, think even my membership has run out by now :|

yes and it works great!

what about Internet Exprorer??

gentii said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPNprN21F0

Here it is. its awesome!

Around the Network

Does it have more ads? I can't get enough of those. I'm also very happy with IE, as you know, Internet Explorer is the best browser for downloading other browsers.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Argh_College said:
gentii said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPNprN21F0

Here it is. its awesome!

The one thing I was hoping to see is the one thing I didn't see: manually inputting an random web address instead of just navigating through what has already been saved on there. He didn't even perform a google search even though he visited the site. If you find a better video showcasing IE on Xbox, please post it.

I really wanted to get into the beta, but I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else -_-

It's crazy how fast the beta filled up.

I love it. A lot of interface streamlining in this update and a few nice little features added that are pretty awesome. IE also works very well, it's good enough that I don't mind using it (however the forum buddy on Vgchartz doesn't fit on the screen)

yo_john117 said:
I love it. A lot of interface streamlining in this update and a few nice little features added that are pretty awesome. IE also works very well, it's good enough that I don't mind using it (however the forum buddy on Vgchartz doesn't fit on the screen)

i didnt open VGchartz :c