By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5

Got some new images.

Also, they'er working on DX11 support. Should be out a few months after PS4 release!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

^
Yes! Leviathan is going to kick so much ass!

By the way guys, MMOs on PS4 is going to be awesome. Keyboard and Mouse support is a big factor when it comes to MMOs. In fact I hope developers of other games include KB and mouse in their games for PS4. That feature alone would dominate big time.

WOW ps4 version graphics are amazing. Best looking MMO on the market.

The box art for the North American release of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on the PlayStation 4

Need help. Downloaded the beta on the PS4, but it seems to be locked, in fact it won't even let me load the game up. It says something about me not having ownership of the game? what's up with that

Around the Network

i'm just going to tag this thread as i will play the beta later,so i can ask stuff and what not

Above & Beyond

i played the beta last night then,it was good fun,lots of people about must be because it is free

i'm a noob in beta world 7 if anyone got put in there too and wants to do anything over the next 10 days or whatever it is,from vgc,someone is going to have name a vgc world to join in the main PS4 game for us loner adventures

Lord Yeay is the name

Above & Beyond

I want to play more but I don't want to do everything again because you lose all your progression :s..

GamechaserBE said:
I want to play more but I don't want to do everything again because you lose all your progression :s..

thats true,gets wiped doesn't it,good for me to get used to controls and stuff though

only played to level 8/9 on the old FFXIV before my PC brokedown,i've been waiitng for the PS4 version

Above & Beyond

Played some 4 hours...

Loved everything except:

- Suck small text... they need to fix that of noway I will pay it
- Connection issues to login... it is a bet but if I pay it I won't accept to wait to enter in a server/world
- Suck expensive subscription