Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0.00%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0.00%

Meh. 0 0.00%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5
The developers’ blog provides some screenshots showing more from the personal airships.

Around the Network

Here is a taste of a new Monk Ability.

i've got a whole bunch of new pics from the expansion and some new abilities to boot.

PALADIN

WARRIOR

DARK KNIGHT

DRAGOON

NINJA

MONK

SUMMONER

BARD

BLACK MAGE

MACHINIST

SCHOLAR

WHITE MAGE

ASTROLOGIAN

Over the weekend, I put in nearly 30 hours into the expansion. Most binge playing I've done in a long time.

Got AST to 34 and PLD to 57.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Same with me :) 25-30 hours in 2,5 days, yay :D Haven't played that much since my Ps2 time. The EXP-curve is a bit hard I think, letting me grind to level up and unlock the next main quest :D

What do you thing about new classes and new abilitys? As a blackmage, I'm a bit sad about the nerfs, on the other hand, the new skills are amazing :D

Level 60 with my PLD :D (and finished the main quest)
Yeah, some levels are really long, without dungeons or main quest... But the main quest story is great and the second half of the dungeons are awesome!
But I think the PLD is a lot weaker. We got a DoT, a heal, a DPS skill, but nothing for aggro and not a lot for defense. It's great for solo PVE like FATES though. I find it really harder to keep aggro in dungeon now, especially with some DPS classes (DRG...). I hope they will improve that later.

Faelco said:
Level 60 with my PLD :D (and finished the main quest)
Yeah, some levels are really long, without dungeons or main quest... But the main quest story is great and the second half of the dungeons are awesome!
But I think the PLD is a lot weaker. We got a DoT, a heal, a DPS skill, but nothing for aggro and not a lot for defense. It's great for solo PVE like FATES though. I find it really harder to keep aggro in dungeon now, especially with some DPS classes (DRG...). I hope they will improve that later.

I don't find it hard to hold aggro. Open up with Shield Lob, Circle of Scorn, Goring Blade combo, then to Rage of Halone, to Royal Authority, and then cycle through to keep DOT and Debuff up.

Our static's MNK does 950-1000 dps on bosses, and I safely keep it from him.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So how are you progressing with Alexander Savage? After the Hardmode was way to easy in my opinion, Savage is more like the Coil of Bahamut. What kind of experience did you make so far?

It's time to start the engines once again. IT'S ALIVE!

So Stormblood is out, and I'm having a freaking blast, the time of my life. I really feel like i'm exploring and helping people in the various towns and villages.. I'm seriously having more fun in this game than I did with FFXV. wtf but why? The story is so freakin good tis why.

Somethings to know;

• The PS3 version has been ousted out
  • A free PS4 upgrade campaign is in
  • PC specs got a little boost

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood - Job Actions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSdfPXFGuw0