By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the worst type of fanboys?

Who is the worst?

Sony Fanboys 222 35.75%

Microsoft Fanboys 108 17.39%

Nintendo Fanboys 69 11.11%

Apple Fanboys 133 21.42%

Android Fanboys 12 1.93%

PC Gaming Fanboys 36 5.80%

Other (Please Specify) 40 6.44%

Total:620
room414 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
I can't believe that this thread hasn't been locked yet.

We live in hope it will be soon.

This is the most entertaining thread i've seen on this site in a long time. Some real talk going on here. If you're that offended by it then why are you here? 

You're right though, the mods are usually a lot quicker at sucking the fun out of vgchartz.

It's entertaining, yes, but not for the right reasons. I don't like seeing people tearing into other people, it's not fun. It's offensive, though I'm not offended by it. I came here to voice my opinion, which I did. I didn't expect to see arguments and 10-quote-long trees all over the place.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy fanboys, they just compare everything to FF VII
Apple fanboys, they think Apple is the best in everything

The Dark Knight Rises fanboys

Branston fanboys... HP are the only beans... beans means heinz

That is an easy one: Schalke 04.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
DigitalDevilSummoner said:
Snesboy said:
Intel fanboys.

AMD did dissapoint with the bulldozer cpus. that's just hard facts

I know Bulldozer was crap. But I've seen Intel fanboys say that no one should buy AMD processors and they deserve to go out of business and I'm just thinking, why would you say that?

yeah this thread has been a joke for a while. I have a lot to say on the subject of fanboys, but apparently nobody wants to hear it because my experiences weren't the norm.

I still maintain that Sony Fanboys are the least annoying, if for no other reason than the fact that I didn't even MEET a sony fanboy until after microsoft fanboys had their crusade against their primary competition. For years (and even today) it's just "sony sucks this" and "Sony fucked up that" and I STILL See people claiming the PS3 has no games or whatever.

So maybe not Microsoft fanboys, but my argument goes out to anyone who seems to have a hardon for hating sony. I have no emotional or financial stake in sony, I have no brand loyalty, but they've been the best to me since day 1. They've had some slips, but I'd rather deal with a lack of backwards compatibility in newer models and one PSN outage in exchange for a system that is reliable, has free online, is cheaply upgradeable, has blu-ray, and has the games that cater most to my quite varied tastes.

Wii started out good and promising, but is anyone arguing that nintendo DIDN'T drop the ball in the Wii's later years? 1-3 good games a year is not enough to keep me playing. my Xbox has some damn good stuff, but the exclusives are mostly shooters or racing games, two genres that I enjoy but I'm not excited about. Not to mention I refuse to pay for Xbox Live when PSN is comparable in quality and gives me all the features I need, and Steam is better and doesn't cost a dime.

I try to avoid assertions, but I do think Sony is objectively the best of the three major companies and it is my favorite system by a wide range, but like my signature says, I like all three for different reasons and I think they all have their pros and cons...my values just line up with Sony's.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

@Sales2099

how is the retail exclusive thing being "bs"? everybody uses that arguement though. Ive seen EVERY fanboy use that against 360 fanboys WTF. whay are you acting like ps3 guys are the only 1s that use it? i just not too long ago seen some SERIOUS PC pro guys using it against 360. They would say that the only reason why they still bother with consoles is to get their nintendo games(the zeldas, Metroids etc), get their playstation games(The God Of Wars, Last Of Us, Heavy Rains etc) and when it came to 360 they would say "*laughs* why even bother". They would say that 360 HAS NO GAMES and that basically all of the 360 exclusives are on pc and are superior there. Nintendo guys would just claim that 360 HAS NO GAMES while also mentioning that WII doesn't have many games coming because the WII U has been announced and what not.

to the 360 exclusive multiplats not on ps3 part. well.. i mean.. its true THEY ARNT xbox exclusives but i guess if you want to add them you should make sure to tell people that you are including the games that are on pc and not ps3. lets be serious here though, MLD Ive seen PC guys use this against you so stop acting like ps3 guys are these out of control bunch of guys that claim sh!t that nobody else uses lol. you're pretty much exaggerating the whole ps3 fan horridness. Maybe you should start using the argument YOU hide behind more when you say "well ratchet and clank, little big planet arnt ps3 exclusive because they are also available on the psp" ..hypocritical at its FINEST lol

at the retail cutting out xbla part. lets be serious here for another second here, MLD. We all know that retail games are what everybody pays attention to the most. if you went outside and asked a random person why they want to get a 360 I bet that they most likely WOULDN'T start dropping a bunch of xbla games. They would most likely say that they want it to play *insert retail game like Halo or Gears*. Ive never heard anybody in the "real" say that they got a specific console because of some network game. the only time i seen that was on the internet and EVEN THEN its pretty rare. When you watch E3, what are the main games you are hoping and looking for? YOU DAMN RIGHT ITS THE RETAIL GAMES lol. that is why the retail argument is used so frequently. a lot of people couldnt even name 1 game off the network until they actually get the console and see them on its online store lol but i bet they know the retail games though lol

i admitted that 360 has more games in is library because it is a KNOWN FACT but its VERY, VERY, VERY argueable that the ps3's library is better than the 360's library despite it being bigger and having like over 100 more games due to its releasing earlier. 1 thing i like about 360's library is its RPGS though

I admitted that 360 has better online because it is pretty much a KNOWN FACT. When ever 360 vs ps3 discussion would pop up, everybody would always almost immediately agree that Xbox Live was better than PSN. i guess its kinda argueable though because you have to pay for the online on 360 though but whatever with that

i admitted that the 360 is ahead of the ps3 in hardware and software sales BECAUSE IT IS A KNOWN FACT! i didn't agree just for the sake of agreeing. they are simply FACTS.

and are you talking about ps3 fans saying sh!t like "ps3 is really ahead because it sold more its first X amount of years than 360"? ok, yea ive heard that 1 a couple of times lol. i almost forgot that we are talking "Fanboys" here. now let me ask you this, MLD do you remember a guy named "Vegamoe"? yea, i bet you dont lol. this was 1 of the main 360 fanboys before you hit youtube. This was the definition of the internet 360 tough guy who would always get into arguements with other ps3 guys. he would always end up getting personal and racial with the ps3 guys. It would eventually get to a point where they want to fight eachother over video games. i remember vegamo would just say should like "i would kick your ass" and then the ps3 guy would be like "oh you will kick my ass?? wait, i thought this was about video games??" and yada yada yada

this was at a time when 360 guys were known as THE WORST. PS3 fanboys were just known as the "cry babies" who would say "you wait and see! ps3 will have the games! we got FF13, FFVersus, Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet and Clank, Devil May Cry,God of War etc coming you wait and see" and that they would defend their "Wait Station 3". I remember all that sh!t man

and do you remember a guy on youtube named "MarkMathews"? yea, you probably dont lol. He was a 360 fanboy. This was THE WORST fanboy ive EVER seen this whole generation. I remember he was ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY crying on video because he was saying that the ps3 fanboys were making it hard for gamers like him and all this other sh!t. he would take pictures of ps3 fans he didnt like on youtube and draw stuff around them. he also made his own website that was dedicated to bashing ps3. he would write articles and make pictures that would claim that ps3 only actually sold like 5k consoles LIFETIME while 360 had sold like 20 million. he would edit pictures he got from vgchartz(i didn't know of this site at the time) and use them on his site

im pretty sure you dont remember 360 guys like them though right? LOL

say whatever you want about the "having a life" thing though. you can deny it all you want but i seen it dude. Me and you both know the REAL reason why you deleted your videos but you can say what you want ;)

and i know YOU out of all people are not talking about sensitivity?! MLD REALLY?? LMAO

dude you started this sh!t for entertainment, then you start feeling some type of way about it when you got EXACTLY what you asked for THEN you got all sensitive and started blocking people lol. even the lesser aggressive guys said that you blocked some of them. I even talked to some NINTENDO fans who claimed that you blocked them so wtf are you talking about? I thought you asked for that sh!t though MLD? then you want to get all SENSITIVE and start blocking people when you got what you asked for? HYPO-FUCKING-CRITICAL-ASS lol

and PLEASE dont say anything about Sony "drones" lol. you and your groupies are like the main definition of what drones are. I guess we should all just act like we didnt see the way a couple of your groupies in this thread acted when they found out that you were MLD fucking complete drones lol. im shocked that more of them didnt show their faces and bowdown to their "hero" though ;) maybe they just PM'd you instead to not give away their identity lol who knows at this point..

at the saying "all fanboys are the same is delusional" part. I said ps3 and 360 fanboys were the same but i dont care how much you try to sweep under the rug how 360 fanboys acted when there were larger numbers. I WILL NEVER forget how 360 fanboys acted back when there were more around. you can deny it all you want, MLD. FANBOYS ARE ALL THE SAME. it just that ps3 fanboys have the larger numbers now

and also PLEASE dont talking about "delusional" because i remember clearly that you admitted in a video that you were in fact a fanboy. you said something like "and if your a pro 360 FANBOY on here LIKE MYSELF" lol i would bring up the video but of course you erased all of your vids. you have been called hypocritical basically your whole stay on youtube. it has gotten to the point where it doesnt even effect you anymore being that so many people caled you it and for god reason. it just brushes over your shoulders now right? isnt that how you put it? isnt that a perfect example of being delusional, MLD? you get called a hypocrit so much that it doesnt bother you anymore and you just ignore and dont pay attention to it being that it just rolls over your shoulders? is you being delusional the secret to you being able to stand for so long against the "dark army"? ;)people cant see your true hypocricy because you erased al of your videos but oh well..

also, MLD what are you going to do when this generation is over? are you still going be "GeneralMLD"? or or you going to be GhostMLD and leave the legendary "hero" as a memory? pun intended but im sure nobody will get the pun :)

sales2099 said:
enditall727 said:
@Sales2099

I dont want to here that sh!t lol you know exactly why they say the 360 has no games. Stop trying to act brand new about the situation. Me and you both know that they are talking about RECENT EXCLUSIVE RETAIL games, MLD. you even basically admitted that the 360 has had a shortage in exclusive retail games. you were basically saying that M$ was saving there big games for next years E3. Then when they showed the same old stuff that we could've guessed that they would show 2 years in advance, you said that M$ is saving games for next gen being that this gen is about to end. Then they dont show anything but the same old stuff this year lol

you made a video talking about your impressions of e3 2011 and then you had to make another video to redeem yourself for what you had previously said lol i remember i left a comment saying something like "even the 360 fanboys thumbed this video down" and it got like 20 thumb ups before it went down lol

i would present the them but you erased all of your videos

Everybody knows that the 360 has more games in its library because of its head start and it got a lot of games that ps3 fans had already played on the ps2. Everybody knows that 360 has better online and that the 360 software and hardware sales are ahead of ps3s so what are you talking about? your basically implying that ps3 fans argue that apples are blue when everybody knows that they are red. everybody knows this stuff. only you would take facts that everybody already knows and claim that nobody can prove them wrong LOL! you live in your own little world huh MLD? LOL

and no, 360 fans definately died out because of there arguement fading. youtube was basically the battlefield of the console wars and ive seen it all since 2006. ive seen everything that was said before you hit youtube. most of the guys who were 360 fanboys back then have either moved on or eventually bought a ps3 and wii and hate fanboys now(which is funny). the few 360 fans left only come out of their bunkers when you make a video lol

and i dont think i ever seen a ps3 fan seriously deny that ps3 is losing and is has NOT bled money. can you give me some examples of these "scum" ps3 fans that are in such denial though and claim that ps3 is not in 3rd place right now? ;)

and PLEASE dont start with this "hate" sh!t, MLD. You sound like BlackBond. You admitted that you do that sh!t for entertainment but you want to feel somekind of way about it when you get exactly what you asked for? that is the EPITOME of hypocritical, MLD. You asked for it then it gets to a point where you were forced to prove that you had a life so you then started making less videos basically implying that you were too busy(with having a life) to make videos anymore lol.

and 360 fanboys and ps3 fanboys are just alike. the only difference is that PlayStation has more numbers than Xbox

ok. The "retail exclusive" part is the biggest BS in the Sony fanboy arsenel. Those 2 words are meant to cover up and sweep under the rug all things that give 360 an edge. Been trying to combat this "list propaganda" for a while. 

"exclusive" cuts out all 360 multiplats not on PS3. Thats a big 360 edge on PS3. Convienent for them huh. 

"retail" cuts out XBLA since it constantly releases more quality then PSN every year. Nice propaganda. 

But you admit 360 has more games, better online, and its winning over PS3 in the console war........those are the key points. Any other point is moot. You have those 3......you win. Simple as that. PS3 fans simply outnumber 360 ones with pure sensitivity and since its working, they are getting even more cocky. But in the end, its pointless as they are still the losers of the gen. 

And no, PS3 users PM me saying PS3 is winning because they count sales as if they launched at the same time, or they count sales of the current year, not total sales. Sales matter. It validates the fanboys opinion. They need the PS3 to win, to get back to the "glory days" lol. They also say they dont care about Sony bleeding money, as long as they keep giving games. That claim in itself is respectable, but from a console war perspective that matters as well. 

Forced to prove I have a life? This is online and I have no obligations to anyone. Thing is it got to a point where it took up too much of my time so I scaled it back. Im happy where I am now. I dont care if you believe that.

Your last line is by far the most deluded.....saying all fanboys are the same. Thats like saying different countries have the same culture. There ARE cultures to us. But at least we agree on Sony fans have the numbers. Personally it is and always will be because its group therapy lol.......if you know how bad Sony did gen over gen, if you clutter around yourself all like-minded people and shut out all opposing opinions, they will eventually believe its not so bad.  But thats me. 

page 33!!

amp316 said:
I can't believe that this thread hasn't been locked yet.

It'll be a race to see which of us will be able to do so first

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.