By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Post the bands you seen in concert

I love the concert atmosphere from 5000 to 100000 people the experience is always intense. Everyones high and drunk and just having a great time loving the same music as you.

With that said I've seen quite a few I'll probably forget some.

- Maroon 5

- Three days grace

- Rolling Stones

- Steppenwolf

- ACDC

- Guns and Roses (just Axel and his band)

- Metallica

- U2

- Elton John

...Definitely forgetting some, but that's the list for now.

Around the Network

Kiss
AC/DC

Kiss & Electric Light Orchestra
Metallica
Deep Purple
Aerosmith & Cheap Trick

Metric - Saw them a few weeks ago, they played most songs from their latest album (Synthetica), many from the previous one (Fantasies) and a couple oldies like Empty which is beyond awesome live!

Madonna - Saw her last three concerts and they were all incredible. The girl knows how to put on a show.

Other bands I've seen live: Billy Talent, The Tea Party (no not the crazy republicans group), Live, The Arkells and a bunch a Quebecois groups you guys don't know.

Bands I wanna see live: No Doubt, Muse, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Florence + the Machine, Scissor Sisters, Adele, P!nk, Nelly Furtado

Signature goes here!

Reeeeaaaaly not a fan of concerts but I still went to see Van Halen a couple of years ago. That's about it.

Around the Network

H.I.M.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I haven't been to any concerts. I've had plenty of opportunities since I live only 40 minutes from downtown Kansas City.
I wouldn't really say I'm not a concert person, but the idea of concerts just doesn't appeal to me as muh as other people. I would only go to see bands/artists that I really like.

But I never really even considered going to a concert until around the beginning of this year, but by then I'd missed my chances to see who I wanted to.

The first concert that I REALLY wanted to go to was Keane, on June 25 of this year. We were on vacation in Vail, Colorado, a few miles from Denver. I remember reading about a Keane Tour, but I remember not seeing any near where I live. But I was near Denver that week, so I checked if Denver was on the map. Sure enough, there it was on the 25th (or maybe 26th?). It was the perfect opportunity and I would be happy to be able to say that Keane was my first concert, I love most of their songs, so I asked my parents if we could go.

But the thing is that we were leaving Colorado on the 23rd. So. Lame. Two days away from a Keane concert. My parents wouldn't negotiate because they had to get back to their jobs, which was understandable. I considered staying behind in a hotel in Denver while my parents went home, but I didn't much like the idea of sitting in a hotel for two days until the concert, taking a cab to the concert, and then flying home, and neither did my parents. The cost to do that could have easily been 5X the cost of the concert ticket. So, it wasn't worth it. I'll probably go to my first concert during college in Des Moines.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

A lot actually:

- Limp Bizkit
- Korn
- Rammstein
- Metallica
- Moonspell
- Soulfly
- Evanescence
- Guns and Roses (sadly, on their most recent version)
- Within Temptation
- Epica (three times)
- Slipknot
- Guano Apes

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

- Springsteen
- Rise Against (with Rancid)
- The Killers (with Wolfmother)
- Linkin Park

spurgeonryan said:
Carman as a kid

OT: Helloween and Kinky Friedman are the only ones I've seen worth mentioning. (Not at the same time.)