By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

Not so Ninpie, I was just saying that the people who said Phelps had lost it, and GB were out of it, were wrong. But Phelps is a legend, the cheer he gets is near that for the British!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Not so Ninpie, I was just saying that the people who said Phelps had lost it, and GB were out of it, were wrong. But Phelps is a legend, the cheer he gets is near that for the British!

After the first couple of races there were many saying he had lost it so I am really pleased he stuffed their words down their throats.

Obviously I don't know him personally but he seems like a really great guy.

Chad le clos knows how to win a race LOL!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Great to see that Sweden is leading so far in the medal table......In Scandinavian :D.(As long as we beat Denmark and Norway I will be happy)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Ev eryone should be watching the Spain - GB basketball insane GB down 11 point now 71 - 69 our ball

Around the Network

79-78 Spain wins

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
79-78 Spain wins

Incredible 30 points in the last QTR GB insane almost beating the No 2 team...

Brazil lost to US in Volleyball

USA beating Nigeria in the Basketball lulz

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

GB beach volleyball team out :/
And so close with the basketball!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.