By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom Conference - 14th August... Predictions? PS3 / PSV

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sony-gamescom-press-conference-set-for-august-14th/099842

Sony's Gamescom conference will take place on August 14th at 7PM local time (6pm our time).

The event will take place at Staatenhaus am Rheinpark in Cologne.

Sony tends to make big announcements at Gamescom. Previously, major games and hardware revisions have been announced at the show. Insiders suggest this year's event will have a big Vita focus.

Gamescom kicks off with a business day on August 15th, before opening to consumers. The event runs until August 19th.

So. We have a date and a time, anyone fancy predicting what we're gonna see?

Ill start -

PSThree/ Cut along with PS Move Cut
Guerilla Games new IP or Killzone 4
The Last Of Us release date announced, with new gameplay demo.
Above The Last Of Us demo included in God of War: Ascension.
Wonderbook, lolololol
Wildcard - GTA5/ Agent shown.

Vita Pricecut.
Call of Duty Vita finally shown, bundled.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories  or Red Dead Redemption Spinoff revealed.
Media Molecule new IP for Vita

Obviously, not all of these are gonna happen, but I feel some will! Your turn!

Around the Network

though this will likely be at TGS, I'm hoping they give us some information on FF X HD, and give us something about what's goin on with FF type-0, everyone was hoping for a Vita port.

Well we will definitely see 3 or more new reveals for PS All Stars + Killzone Vita shown (I'm thinking that trailer they were recording earlier this year must be for that game)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think most of the OP predictions are reasonable and what we're going to see except for the Last of Us / Killzone 4 stuff. Maybe they are going to show a Sony IP game for the Vita too.

oh yeah I believe the guys who brought Escape Plan are working on a game now...most probably a vita title

and Assassins Creed Liberation gameplay

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

ok lets try this one more time: a lot of Vita games lol ps3 hardware revision and price cut

-ps3 super slim+price cut
-Guerilla games,Media Molicule and Quantic Dream new IP
-The last of us

-No PSVita price cut but memory card price cut
-new bundles
-Killzone Vita gameplay and a release date
-Soul Sacrifice gameplay
-Gran Turismo Vita

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

New Hardware for the PS3 with a Pricedrop on Move.

Price Cut on Memory Cards for Vita (but not for the system)

PS1 Classics update finally released on the Vita (if not released before, atleast a release date), with PS2 Classics Coming Next (If they even attempt this, it will not be quick)

Vita
- No Vita price cut
- Call of Duty gameplay + bundle/no cross play
- Assassins creed will have a playable demo there
- Montage of alot of indi games

PS3
-Wonderbook

PS3 super slim,
Infamous 3
A HD collection announcement
More The Last of Us/ GOW: A gameplay vid

Psvita memory card price drop
First look of Cod vita
New IP announcement
GT vita announcement

Wild card
The Last Guardian release date
Agent trailer

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share