By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Info

Whos exited for this

yes 46 53.49%

No 21 24.42%

Fully depends on further info 19 22.09%

Total:86

I hope we get a release date announced. What bums me the most is that it's not even announced for Japan yet. Which means we're already waiting an extra six months or so.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Around the Network

This is worrisome.

If they have a FFXV announcement before any announcement of FFvsXIII, then it means Versus was scrapped :(

BasilZero said:
VXIII said:
This is worrisome.

FFVersusXIII the new Duke Nukem Forever.

I didn't mean that really. Versus went into full production power in 2011, people worry too much about it.

I meant the info, the mention of both XII and Skyrim worries me a lot. I didn't like XII at all, it lacked personality and good characters. I'm also worried that they'd focus way too much on the irrelevant side content which adds nothing to the story or the character development.

BasilZero said:
VXIII said:

I didn't mean that really. Versus went into full production power in 2011, people worry too much about it.

I meant the info, the mention of both XII and Skyrim worries me a lot. I didn't like XII at all, it lacked personality and good characters. I'm also worried that they'd focus way too much on the irrelevant side content which add nothing to the story or the character development.

Ah no worries, XII had alot of "exploration" so comparing it to Skyrim was probably the best thing they could of said l0l.

I kinda personally loved FFXII, but compared to the older FF games, the characters werent as solid (except for Balthier imo).

Indeed, he should have been the main character instead of Vaan. Funny enough, if you remove Vaan from the story nothing would change... he is THAT pointless XD

Around the Network

Sounds like what I expect from the FFXII team.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

interesting.. clearly not this gen. ALTHOUGH it could mean released on PS3, X360, PS4, WiiU & X3?

I am actually really looking forward to this if that's true. Say what you will about FFXII but it is definitely a much better game than FFXIII(ugh). I mean, I really wanted to like XIII enough to the point that I actually beated it which means I spent 50 hours of my life I am never getting back playing a game that ultimately left me empty.

But despite this, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to XV since it really does seem like that really want to make the best game they possibly can instead of lazily let the graphics department doing all the heavy lifting.

• The director is the same person who directed FFVI, FFIX and FFXII, Hiroyuki Ito.
• The game design and battle system will be a major evolution of FFXII

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Same director as FFIX!? Then I'm extremely interested. Love FFIX.