By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Info

Whos exited for this

yes 46 53.49%

No 21 24.42%

Fully depends on further info 19 22.09%

Total:86
TruckOSaurus said:
• Yoichi Wada (president of Square Enix) wants the game to have a world scale and volume of content that surpasses The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

If the above is true this game will never be released.

I though that was one of the main reasons they could never do a FFVII remake?

Around the Network

I swear Square Enix doesn't have a clue what they doing.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

FF12 is one of my favorites in the FF franchise. I look forward to 15 would be a shame if Square wouldn't make a dime on me the whole gen.

UnitSmiley said:
TruckOSaurus said:
• Yoichi Wada (president of Square Enix) wants the game to have a world scale and volume of content that surpasses The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

If the above is true this game will never be released.

I though that was one of the main reasons they could never do a FFVII remake?

??!?!!! FFVII is double or triple or quadruple the scale of skyrim is if we look at the world in the similar dimensions. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

they'll never meet their goal... and we'll never get our remake ::sad face::

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Soriku said:
First of all this is fake (confirmed on
GAF).

Second, even though it's fake the next FF needs to be done by the FF XII team. FF XII had a great world (needed some verticality though), a good battle system (that you appreciate over) time, great Hunts, and awesome writing (they should bring back Matsuno and make a complete story this time). An evolution would be great.

I've been to NeoGaf (if thats what you mean) and they havent got offical confirmation from Sqaure Enix on the matter. A lot of is skeptics, who dont seem to think that Hiroyuki Ito can be co-directing. Hiroshi Minagawa will be co-directing as well, he will be leading the FF Tactics (Matusno) team undoubtly. It explains the implementation of Vagrant Story elements, which follow on the tactical nature of FF12 Gambits.

I admit I am very hopeful at the moment, this is the game we've been waiting for since FF12. The key thing here is the story, if Matusno is not involved, will the Tactics team deliver a compitent story without him or Sakaguchi.

And consider the alternative: FF13-3...

Why does Yochi Wada keep commissioning FF13 games? I've said this for a while now, but Yochi Wada is an excellent CEO. Why not simply move the FF13 team onto FF15? Unless FF15 is already in development with the other team.

And Hiroyuki Ito is head of the second Final Fantasy development team; its not unexpected that this game has been in development 4 years. Even though Sqaure Enix have said they want to cut down the scale of internal development; this game has allegedly been in full deveopment since 2010, well before SE announced this. Meaning this is very possible.

And this TGS will mark the 25th anniversay of the series, I have faith Hiroyuki Ito, Hiroshi Minagawa and the rest of the developers will completely reinvent the series and prove their worth.