By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Watch + Rate BATMAN & ROBIN (1997) -- Batman Film Celebration Week

Rate BATMAN & ROBIN

0 - WORST MOVIE EVER 4 12.50%

1 - It was baaaad... 14 43.75%

2 - pooor 3 9.38%

3 - MEdiocre! 4 12.50%

4 - Good film LOL 2 6.25%

5 - Amazing movie trololol! 5 15.63%

Total:32

This movie never happened. I don´t know what you guys are talking about

Around the Network

George Clooney is the most annoying actor ever. Casting him as Batman is probably one of the biggest mistakes that ever happened in hollywood. Actually, this whole movie was a mistake.
I remember watching it as a kid ( 6-8 years old ) and still considered it shit.

d21lewis said:
Yeah. I think Nolan could have just told another Batman story instead of telling "The Last Batman Story". That way, other directors and actors could keep it going by doing a James Bond style of movie making. Give us the character we love in new and exciting stories. No need for continuity.

I actully loved Batman Begins, and I thought at the time, it wasnt made with the intention of having a sequel and I felt content if they left it there for someone else to take over.

With The Dark Knight, at first I didnt really like it, because it didnt feel like a sequel to Batman Begins, but a new film altogether, but it stands on its own. And thats what works really well about it.

What dosent work about The Dark Knight is the ending... I dont think you can end the series where Batman takes the rap for five murders, and where he ends up as the villain of Gotham City. That ending seemed to me like it was building towards more than one or two sequels. And I thought well Nolan has to do another one to finish that story off and leave it open for more sequels.

But what hes done is just completely wrong in my eyes. He closed the door at three films, theres no room for anything more. It seems impossible for any director or actors to reboot the series with the popularity of The Dark Knight.

I wouldnt have minded if Nolan decided that The Dark Knight Rises takes place 8 years in the future, but Batman has cleared his name in that time, and he has been active for 4 or 5 of those years. They couldve done some continunity like Batman Gotham Knight, etc. But the series has to be rebooted now. Its just not the way I think it shouldve been done to be honest.