By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

mysticwolf said:
crissindahouse said:

yes i posted already like 500 witcher 2 pics

yes, but what I posted was the Witcher 1

i know! my post wasn't a reply to someone, but i thought that some might think "how many more will he post" and i already gave them the answer with that text haha

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Well I never got around to posting all the shots I wanted but I've taken a few today (Mostly Skyrim but 1 Darksiders 2 shot in there) and uploaded them to my Steam screenshot library. I should be adding some of Hard Reset and more Darksiders 2 shots as I play through them more.

Here's the link for now: http://steamcommunity.com/id/teshmod/screenshot/1136285831862935102

And again, please use thumbnaiils or this thread becomes a huge pain to load for some people.

How long have you been a mod?!

trasharmdsister12 said:

Well I never got around to posting all the shots I wanted but I've taken a few today (Mostly Skyrim but 1 Darksiders 2 shot in there) and uploaded them to my Steam screenshot library. I should be adding some of Hard Reset and more Darksiders 2 shots as I play through them more.

Here's the link for now: http://steamcommunity.com/id/teshmod/screenshot/1136285831862935102

And again, please use thumbnaiils or this thread becomes a huge pain to load for some people.

if people only post steam pics it's no problem, those pics are terrible low quality and even i with a 500kbit (or like 0.5mbit) connection have no problem to load them, otherwise i wouldn't have posted them in this thread

Sleeping Dogs

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

c03n3nj0 said:

I just bought Portal 2!

I have NO idea how my sucky laptop can run this game, but it runs it just fine: 

For comparison my laptop specs are

AMD E-240 Processor - 1.5 Ghz (single core)
3.0 GB memory
AMD Radeon HD 2560 Graphics card
RAM 2662 MB

If I can somehow run Portal 2, can I run Burnout Paradise (old game, but is a bit action heavy), Dragon Age or Oblivion? I can't hope to run anything newer I think the only reason why i can run Portal 2 is because it used the Source engine. I love valve for that. 

Yeah... valve is more or less the wii/nintendo of PC when it comes to specs.

Except nobody hates them.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
It has been a few months since the Steam sale (oh how I've failed to keep that thread alive) so I thought I'd revamp this thread instead of creating a brand new one to welcome a fairly big enthusiast to the world of (technically) high-end PC gaming; Mr. CGI-Quality. After all, I'm sure many of the screenshots he's sure to bless us with will be from the aftermath of the Steam sale on his wallet.

Let's have a warm welcome to CGI and his nuclear reactor stressing new machine.

Trash, what's your machines specs?

c03n3nj0 said:

I just bought Portal 2!

I have NO idea how my sucky laptop can run this game, but it runs it just fine: 

For comparison my laptop specs are

AMD E-240 Processor - 1.5 Ghz (single core)
3.0 GB memory
AMD Radeon HD 2560 Graphics card
RAM 2662 MB

If I can somehow run Portal 2, can I run Burnout Paradise (old game, but is a bit action heavy), Dragon Age or Oblivion? I can't hope to run anything newer I think the only reason why i can run Portal 2 is because it used the Source engine. I love valve for that. 

I was able to play Portal 2 on this laptop:

CPU: Intel dual-core 1.7GHz
GPU: ATI Radeon X1400
RAM: 4GB DDR2

I'm guessing your RAM is DDR3. Your GPU is also a generation newer than mine.

CGI-Quality said:
Anyone know what to do with a PC that resets in idle? Hardware issue? Software issue? GPU? RAM? PSU? Mobo? HDD?

Idle as in when Windows is idle? Because my sister had an issue like that. Her motherboard was frying.

Secondly, I had an issue with that as well, except it was a PSU issue because the PSU was a piece of shit. ;

I doubt it's your PSU, so I'd flash the bios.

Oh yes. This thread is my bag baby, I'll post some screens tomorrow.

Borderlands 2 - may contain some minor spoilers

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!