By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

Loving the Tropico 4 map editor, it's a little basic but enough to create some beautiful scenery.

Around the Network

All hail the king

Metro 2033

http://steamcommunity.com/id/snesboy/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=app_43110

Hard Reset

http://steamcommunity.com/id/snesboy/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=app_98400

Some more Tropico 4:

So, I can't really take any screenshots. At first I thought the problem was only happening with 2D games, because I couldn't take screenshots on Terraria, Limbo, or Braid, and I could take screenshots on Portal 2. But today I tried taking screenshots on Borderlands, but that doesn't work either.

The screenshot function works for sure because it takes a screenshot on Portal 2 when I press F12. But it doesn't seem to be taking screenshots when I'm playing any other game? What's the problem?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
mysticwolf said:
So, I can't really take any screenshots. At first I thought the problem was only happening with 2D games, because I couldn't take screenshots on Terraria, Limbo, or Braid, and I could take screenshots on Portal 2. But today I tried taking screenshots on Borderlands, but that doesn't work either.

The screenshot function works for sure because it takes a screenshot on Portal 2 when I press F12. But it doesn't seem to be taking screenshots when I'm playing any other game? What's the problem?

You can try using the free version of Fraps or Game Booster 3 for screenshots if the Steam solution isn't working for you. I use Game Booster because it also reduces  the number of Windows services running while I play games so it saves memory despite having another application running in the background. Best of all, it's totally free!

The Game Booster 3 looks pretty good, I think I'll try that out. I'd like to be able to take screenshots, so hopefully this works.

Wait should I get the version 3.4.0 or the 3.5.0 that's in Beta?

trasharmdsister12 said:

mysticwolf said:

The Game Booster 3 looks pretty good, I think I'll try that out. I'd like to be able to take screenshots, so hopefully this works.

Wait should I get the version 3.4.0 or the 3.5.0 that's in Beta?

I typically stick with the latest stable version (so 3.4.0 in this case).

Ok, so I took some screenshots and recorded a video. Where can I locate them? I can't seem to find where it saved them.

Ok let's see if this works:

Holy shit ^^^ that looks 10 times better than it does on PS3!!!