By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Watch & Rate BATMAN RETURNS (1992) -- Batman Film Celebration Week

d21lewis said:
darkknightkryta said:
Just bought my ticket to the Batman marathon. 8 hours in a theatre. Gonna be intense!

Which films are they showing?  The Nolan ones?

I'm a fan but I think I'd be pretty burned out after eight hours.  Good luck to you, though!

Yeah they're showing Batman Begins, Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rising all in one sitting.  So marathon all the way through till the midnight launch.

Around the Network

I think that's the best old Batman movie.

ethomaz said:
I think that's the best old Batman movie.

I double that. Danny Devito scared the shit out of me when I was a kid

Until The Dark Knight came along, Returns was, by a mile, my favourite Batman movie .

Everything from the ambience in Gotham (Burton's renditions of Gotham city are still my favourite overall), the performance of both Michelle Pfeiffer and Danny De Vitto and the sinergies that they both put up with their characters and that mythical scene where Catwoman blows one of Schreck's stores in front of Batman and Penguin make up for a really enjoyable movie .

9/10

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"