By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGChartz Picture Thread

Is that really Basil? I can't tell...

Around the Network

You win this time, Marucha. Next time, though.....

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
Why does ninoie even post here? He will never tell us his email address, address, or show us a picture.

@ man bear

Be nice Mother...bannable word!

;-p

Lets try the wink again. Last time I was still banned....

Um, I'm 14. I don't know if I want a bunch of oldies lookin' at me. (Especially Amp. You heard that right, Amp!)

It's not like the pics are sexual here...jesus! You see old people out on the street all the time looking at you. We here are your friends!

That's right pezus, lull him into a false sense of security like a true sex offender would...

Marucha said:

Me holding my avatar, Jenni:

Better picture of her:

Hubby and Jenmoo:

but he won't register here since he is a PC guy...

Your dog is so cute :)

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Marucha you're beautiful!!

And your little princess Jenni is adorbs! =)

I had a british spaniel but he passed away a couple years ago. I miss him so bad and I refuse to get another dog because I still miss him. He used to walk me to school and he'd make his own way home and all my friends love him too. 

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
Why does ninoie even post here? He will never tell us his email address, address, or show us a picture.

@ man bear

Be nice Mother...bannable word!

;-p

Lets try the wink again. Last time I was still banned....

Um, I'm 14. I don't know if I want a bunch of oldies lookin' at me. (Especially Amp. You heard that right, Amp!)

It's not like the pics are sexual here...jesus! You see old people out on the street all the time looking at you. We here are your friends!

That's right pezus, lull him into a false sense of security like a true sex offender would...

I laughed my ass off.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Scary4Eva said:
Marucha said:

Me holding my avatar, Jenni:

Better picture of her:

Hubby and Jenmoo:

but he won't register here since he is a PC guy...

Your dog is so cute :)

Haha, thanks. Yeah, I got to bed early last night and spent some part of the morning giving her scratchies. Normally she rushes right behind me everywhere I go, but she's sprawled over my warm spot and is zzz'ing right now lol

Chunli said:

I had a british spaniel but he passed away a couple years ago. I miss him so bad and I refuse to get another dog because I still miss him. He used to walk me to school and he'd make his own way home and all my friends love him too. 

Animals are wonderful :) I had one cat that I had growing up that was practically invincible. Well, he brought home a female cat once and they just kept having babies. It got to the point I would get off the bus in the afternoons and have a swarm of cats greet me in the drive-way. And yes we fed them and everything lol
I had a friend in elementary who had a dog who did the same thing. My dogs would've just had a field day tearing through the neighborhood.

Marucha said:
Chunli said:

Animals are wonderful :) I had one cat that I had growing up that was practically invincible. Well, he brought home a female cat once and they just kept having babies. It got to the point I would get off the bus in the afternoons and have a swarm of cats greet me in the drive-way. And yes we fed them and everything lol
I had a friend in elementary who had a dog who did the same thing. My dogs would've just had a field day tearing through the neighborhood.

Lol your cat is such a player!! Some guys from VGChartz would benefit from taking lessons from your cat on how to get good with the ladies =P
He's so smooth!!

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Here is mine, some of you should already know it: