By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some Self-imposed gaming challenges that you have tried?

The last time I played STREETS of RAGE 2 I did a No Weapons, No specials run on very Hard

Around the Network
Xxain said:
The last time I played STREETS of RAGE 2 I did a No Weapons, No specials run on very Hard

That's madness lol, did you finish??

blkfish92 said:
Xxain said:

With alot of lives/continues lost .. especially to Bear

Xxain said:
blkfish92 said:
Xxain said:

With alot of lives/continues lost .. especially to Bear

I think I would throw my controller lol, that game is a quarter eater you're meant to die!

I beat Final Fantasy 1 with just a Red Mage once. That was pretty awesome.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

I tried forever to do a no-hit run of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for NES. Closest I came, three different times, was beating the game only getting hit once, always by Mike Tyson in Round 2. What a bastard.

In Red Dead Redemption online free roam, I only use throwing knives and Tomahawks against my opponents who use guns. Nothings more satisfying than getting a headshot with a Tomahawk.

Nuzlocke challenges in Pokemon games :p. Curse those critical hits.

Zelda OoT 3 hearts, 1 bottle, only necessary items.

Hardest part is crossing that desert without lens of truth.

Getting into various Secret Worlds and sequence breaks in Metroid Prime and Prime 2. My favourite is the Chykka dark water permanent super jump glitch, which is very fun for some time afterwards.