By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Call me crazy, but I bought this for $440 on eBay.

I hope you get the cards you want. I went crazy when I was younger for The Lord of the Rings card game: The Wizards. I still have the complete collection somewhere. I have spent way too much money on that but the thrill of opening the packs was worth it.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

That's so cool! If it were me, I wouldn't even dare open it. If I, however, ever do decide to open them, I'd wear gloves and insert them in a sleeve right away.

Tagging to keep up with this. This is making me wonder what happened to my pokemon/yu-gi-oh cards. They should be around here somewhere

I'm so excited just reading about this! :D I'm sooo jelly right now!! :p

SHOW US DEM CARDS ASAP!!

This thread is getting as hyped as Smeags's E3 Thread!

Around the Network

These are all the holographics I got.

No Charizard! Realistically I wasn't expecting one :P I'm happy with what I got! Me and some friends had a fun time opening them.

Double chansey/alakazam, but I'm happy overall :) would DEFINITELY love doing it again, brought back great memories, generally the reason why I did this, these I will keep forever and I hope to add to it. If I wanted the full set, I'd have bought a full set. :)

btw.... NINETALES <3 (couple pages back I posted that i was hoping for one).

Stupid light reflection Magenton at the bottom.

Shut up! Just take my money!

ive watched 2 videos of people opening the neither got a gyarados very nice.

I also quiet like Ninetails looks sexy

Based on the item and the OP's avatar Its safe to say he's a virgin.

-mod edit-

This post has been moderated -twesterm

Guess you can't be jealous for your friend having an Alakazam, since you got two now :P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."