By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is homosexuality wrong?

Is homosexuality wrong?

Yes 36 32.43%

No 75 67.57%

Total:111
man-bear-pig said:
We were put on this earth to reproduce, and 2 men cannot reproduce, so does that make being gay wrong? It is detrimental to the human race, in theory anyway. In reality (nowadays) it is actually a good thing that less children will be born due to homosexual relationships.

Our species ultimate goal is to reproduce, but if it is in the way of our species survival then let natural selection deal with that, but I really don't think 10% of the population not reproducing is an issue.

As for that last sentence, actually yes since we're waaaay over populated.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
mai said:

The argument made there is solely to counter the "homosexuality is unnatural" arugument. If it is harmful to the species, then let natural selection deal with it.

Not sure about "natural", it's rather undefined (same for "wrong"). But it's absolutely not normal in every possible aspect.

man-bear-pig said:
We were put on this earth to reproduce, and 2 men cannot reproduce, so does that make being gay wrong? It is detrimental to the human race, in theory anyway. In reality (nowadays) it is actually a good thing that less children will be born due to homosexual relationships.

You know, from a Biblical point of view, that specific argument is pretty damn ridiculous. Abraham used his servant (or something) to have kids when he thought that his wife was infertile. So why wouldn't they allow lesbians to inseminate, or two males to use a surrogate mother for their baby?

mai said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
mai said:

The argument made there is solely to counter the "homosexuality is unnatural" arugument. If it is harmful to the species, then let natural selection deal with it.

Not sure about "natural", it's rather undefined. But it's absolutely not normal in every possible aspect

We now expect some members of a species to be homosexual as we've learned that that's what's usually the case. How isn't it normal? 

Andrespetmonkey said:

We now expect some members of a species to be homosexual as we've learned that that's what's usually the case. How isn't it normal?

I did explain it my previous post, read more on behavioural or biological norm. The fact that some practive it, doesn't mean it's a norm, there's a lot of exmaples of deviational behaviour.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Millenium said:
Woah, more "yes" voters (In comparison to the total current votes) than I would've imagined on here...

yeah it's crazy, you are straight like i am and voted with "no", right? that means with all the gay people here who voted for no, every second or even more straight voted for yes^^

if the question would be is homosexuality "normal" but "WRONG" and so many yes voters? holy shit!

I'm bi (I prefer women, but I like men), and off course I voted "no". :P

This poll result is alarming.

Boutros said:
This poll result is alarming.

And it probably gets a lot worse once you remove the non-American votes. -.-'

BluGamer23 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
BluGamer23 said:
is Pedophilia wrong?..

yes? well there you go hope that answers those of you who says homosexuals is not wrong.. hypocrites!

I think I found the biggest idiot on the internet. Fun fact: Not all homosexuals are pedophiles, in fact I bet like... less than half are. And you're kinda saying that ONLY homosexuals can be pedophiles. Uhh, there are straight pedos out there, just saying.
That comparison makes me sick to my stomach. 

Can I just assume you're probably one of those dick heads who like lesbians because "they're hot" and hates gay men because they're men.

wow and i found the biggest cumb dunt on the internet who has comprehension problems... where did i say homosexuals are pedos?..

and again where did I say I hate gays?..  lol.

Your post was crafted in a way that made it seem like you were equating being a pedophile and being gay. Whether it's what you really think or whether you just wanted a reaction out of it, don't pretend you didn't do it on purpose.

Signature goes here!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I guess this is an excellent opportunity for me to repost my old signature:

Are you gay?