By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 - WipEout

Also if there is another game coming up sign me up at #5.

I will be playing a lot better in that game. Sorry for the terrible game, people.

Around the Network

Can't wait to play again. Ghostbusters would be awesome.

Good game guys

I'm always up for another round- I have no real preference for theme, but remember that each of these other themes are only delaying the inevitable pony-themed round :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

One last overview: (can also be found in the OP):

Day

# Player 1 2 3 4 5 Allignment Anti-Grav-Racer Role
1 NoCtiS_NoX j0 --- --- --- --- TOWN EG-R Vanilla
2 Linkzmax noctis spurge wiibox ---
---
TOWN EG-X
Watcher
3 c03n3nj0 noctis spurge wiibox no vote mantle
TOWN
FEISAR
Vanilla
4 radishhead wiibox spurge wiibox notstan --- TOWN AG-SYSTEMS Tracker
5 spurgeonryan noctis linkz --- --- --- TOWN TIGRON Vanilla
6 WiiBox3 linkz spurge radish --- --- MAFIA ASSEGAI Watcher-Immune
7 pezus no vote spurge no vote notstan prof
3RDP
TRIAKIS
Survivor
supermario128
noctis linkz no vote no vote mantle
MAFIA
MIRAGE
Janitor
9 theprof00 no vote spurge wiibox no vote mantle
MAFIA
PIR-HANA
Tracker-Immune
10 Soleron no vote replaced by mantlepiecek TOWN
HARIMAU
Vanilla
11 NotStan noctis no vote no vote no vote --- TOWN PIRANHA Vanilla
12 Final-Fan noctis --- --- --- --- TOWN AURICOM Vanilla
13 Wonktonodi linkz radish --- --- --- TOWN QIREX Coroner
14 mantlepiecek ------ no vote radish stan mario
has replaced Soleron

RESULT: NOCTIS SPURGE WIIBOX3 NOTSTAN SURVIVOR and MAFIA WIN!!!

I will add all the daily Votals to one of my two opening posts soon™

c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:
Why would you want to make it so hard for town, when town generally fails so much already?

When was the last time town won? 

This game was a bit biased, I blame it partly on the crazy townie lynches, though. That just started the game on a bad foot for town. 

The town won when the serial killer played well last time, otherwise, town has lost all of them in my experience. Maybe the game before my first one, the town won.

Around the Network

I'm thinking of hosting the next round...

Next round Sign-up thread
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=145506

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
Prof played well this game. I had a particular suspicion that maybe prof and Conjo are scum and mario is town, but I was right about mario after all.

Looking forward to the next game. Well played pezus. And well played prof in particular.

You see now?? Don't just lap up everything he says :-Ð because he said you were town

Honestly, I don't regret it. The only person to support me during the end was scum which was unnecessary and it showed as well with his vote.

spurgeonryan said:
When theProf is not dead, then he is 97 percent mafia. That is a new rule that should be added to that Words of Wisdom speech.

lol

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

You see now?? Don't just lap up everything he says :-Ð because he said you were town

Honestly, I don't regret it. The only person to support me during the end was scum which was unnecessary and it showed as well with his vote.

Hey, I didn't vote for you though lulz

Usually what happens is that when a person gets something correct, in these mafia games people tend to think that maybe he is townie after all. However if he gets something wrong, people think that he may have done it on purpose, i.e. scum.

spurgeonryan said:
When theProf is not dead, then he is 97 percent mafia. That is a new rule that should be added to that Words of Wisdom speech.

It's actually a fairly common "rule" and prof isn't the only one that fits the profile. Of course it depends on the circumstances of how the individual is staying alive.

@Mantle
I'd still like to know your "scum profile" that Mario didn't fit at all and then perfectly fit. I think you would have had a lot less suspicion on you if you pointed out specifics and elaborated on things instead of lots of general blanket statements about how scummy people have been.

And don't use WIFOM defenses like "If I were scum I would only suspect one person, because one mislynch is all we need" since you obviously knew a townie would be looking for two people, and thus if scum you would be looking for two people to come off as a townie.