By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 - WipEout

Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
When theProf is not dead, then he is 97 percent mafia. That is a new rule that should be added to that Words of Wisdom speech.

It's actually a fairly common "rule" and prof isn't the only one that fits the profile. Of course it depends on the circumstances of how the individual is staying alive.

@Mantle
I'd still like to know your "scum profile" that Mario didn't fit at all and then perfectly fit. I think you would have had a lot less suspicion on you if you pointed out specifics and elaborated on things instead of lots of general blanket statements about how scummy people have been.

And don't use WIFOM defenses like "If I were scum I would only suspect one person, because one mislynch is all we need" since you obviously knew a townie would be looking for two people, and thus if scum you would be looking for two people to come off as a townie.

For the first one, mario played really well during day 3, I thought he could be town after all, his defense and his roleclaim so early on along with some other things I can't remember made me think he could be town. But later on his play made me sure of him being scum. I know that particular route you have suggested would have been better, I used it in my first game itself its just that the beginning of the game went bad and it continued. Not to mention I was playing for Soleron, my attitude towards this game was completely different to how it is in normal games. I tried to help rather than actually do things myself and it ended up not being pretty.

As for the second one, that WIFOM defense wasn't such a hopeful defense, I usually don't even use such defenses. I also knew that if I vote someone I would get lynched 80% of the time. So had to throw every thing I had.