By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 - WipEout

Linkzmax said:
Always-on janitor is insanely OP, but congrats scum.

Yeah, but 2 things, first, he had to be on the lynch for it to be conceiled, and secondly, if he gets lynched everyone would flip, unless he voted for himself, in which case he would've been the only one to "stay" hidden, also, if scum decided to nightkill him, all would stay hidden

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I was thinking I had seen it work before, and I thought linkz was mafia. Luckily for town he was a watcher that shut me up. I guess that shows you to not go off of what people have done in past games or what has happened in past games.

That ws cheap though linkz :) just posting your PM history. Lulz. At the time I cthought about making up my own PM with screen print and photoshop. But I decided not to.

You claimed you watched ONLY me at Final-Fan's. The only possible way you get ME to trip up on that is if I actually did make the kill, and I would never have done such a thing. You add in the fact that radish "wasn't" at Final-Fan's and I'm surprised so many people followed your story. No wait, I'm not.

Like I said in the dead thread, such a gamble isn't necessarily bad. But you aren't going to get me to fall for it.

And I regret taking the cheap way, but I was still rather inebriated at the time. I have so many calls and texts from that night that I don't remember, in addition to the post here when I got home. Could've have easily gone with the logical route above, but at the time I was going for a quick end.

Linkzmax said:
Reading the mafia thread, scum team was much more powerful than town. And not that it made a difference; but scum shouldn't have been told there is no flavor split and while in-thread it was insinuated that there is one.

I never saw someone asking me directly about the flavour split, there was just silly speculations

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Always-on janitor is insanely OP, but congrats scum.

Yeah, but 2 things, first, he had to be on the lynch for it to be conceiled, and secondly, if he gets lynched everyone would flip, unless he voted for himself, in which case he would've been the only one to "stay" hidden, also, if scum decided to nightkill him, all would stay hidden

Yeah I get that. It's just insanely powerful that mafia learned all the roles even without Wonk and Mario didn't even have to move for the nightkills. If he hadn't claimed and they took out radish or I pre-claim, he could ride that fakeclaim without an issue.

Town should have lynched him instead of NotStan when a mislynch was still available. Town shouldn't have had so many wasted days. mantle was the only mislynch I can agree with. Replacing in isn't easy, but jeez what a terrible game for him.

Stefl1504 said:

Just a general statement before I will post some music from the game - there would be enough lore to construct flavour-huntability :D

Silly speculation that was heightened by you. Like I said, it turned out not to be a big deal. However, imagine if I had answered mafia's questioning about what a cartel was and left town in the dark.

Around the Network

Haha, oh well.

I made it really easy for prof to switch votes there.
And I never saw 3rd party coming. Didn't think it would be in this game at all.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Oh, and congratz pezuz.

If I had changed my mind and gone towards Mario and prof (which I was thinking the whole time) you would've won, because I would've never gone for you.

Maybe I should've stuck with lynching you in day 2/3.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

Just a general statement before I will post some music from the game - there would be enough lore to construct flavour-huntability :D

Silly speculation that was heightened by you. Like I said, it turned out not to be a big deal. However, imagine if I had answered mafia's questioning about what a cartel was and left town in the dark.

Yeah, I should've said nothing from the beginning regarding that... well, I also wanted to make it particularly hard for town, but I should'nt have cut the bulletproof from the game last minute... well, it doesn't matter...

Why would you want to make it so hard for town, when town generally fails so much already?

Linkzmax said:
Why would you want to make it so hard for town, when town generally fails so much already?

When was the last time town won? 

This game was a bit biased, I blame it partly on the crazy townie lynches, though. That just started the game on a bad foot for town.