By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 - WipEout

pezus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Oh, and congratz pezuz.

If I had changed my mind and gone towards Mario and prof (which I was thinking the whole time) you would've won, because I would've never gone for you.

Maybe I should've stuck with lynching you in day 2/3.

No, they would have night killed me

Maybe, but 3rd party and mafia can win together anyways.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

GUYS!

I don't know who wants to host the next game, but I've been nurturing some ideas for flavors:

-Star Wars original trilogy . Pretty straight forward. (Has this been done? It's not far-off that someone would have done it already)

- The Red Scare - You are in 1950s America and trying to find commies!

- Ghosbusters - Ghosts have managed to enter the bodies of innocent guests at a hotel. It's up to Venkman and the gang to drive 'em out (whole causing as much damage as possible, of course.

- non-flavored, but wit abnormal roles.

The Red Scare and Ghosbusters are my favortie.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

auto-sign in at #28

@j0 depends on FF, I already stole his slot with this game :P

@linkz, because I did not want that a bad town can win... oh, and I basically got this game from the mafiascum wiki

c03n3nj0 said:

GUYS!

I don't know who wants to host the next game, but I've been nurturing some ideas for flavors:

-Star Wars original trilogy . Pretty straight forward. (Has this been done? It's not far-off that someone would have done it already)

- The Red Scare - You are in 1950s America and trying to find commies!

- Ghosbusters - Ghosts have managed to enter the bodies of innocent guests at a hotel. It's up to Venkman and the gang to drive 'em out (whole causing as much damage as possible, of course.

- non-flavored, but wit abnormal roles.

The Red Scare and Ghosbusters are my favortie.

Star Wars has been done. It wasn't focused only on the original trilogy though, it was a very quick game with tight deadlines and two cult-like  factions (Jedis and Siths). It was hosted by Hephaestos and it was tons of crazy fun.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I would like to play Soviet Russia Lenin, so that I can kick Amerifags arse! lol

I was getting a bit worried there. Luckily Jo came to my rescue! Anyways, I was surprised everyone took my role claim as truth. The only ones who really questioned it were Linkz early and Mantle/ Jo later on. I really didn't expect Pezus to be a survivor so congrats to him for winning as well!

As far as balance goes, I don't think the town was at too much of a disadvantage. Some players went crazy wanting to be lynched, some players fake claimed trying to kill a fellow townie, and some players didn't want to try as vanilla townies. Even with all that town still had a chance. At least you got one of us, unlike last game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Town always has a chance,(except in a particular prof game) but mafia's powers definitely trumped town. Protection in the form of bodyguard(though watcher-immune can make the troublesome doctor-watcher pair moot) or a vig shot(which can always backfire on town if not used well) would have been solid though I think.

Also, if Final Fan is hosting the next game I recommend he do a My Little Pony theme.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Prof played well this game. I had a particular suspicion that maybe prof and Conjo are scum and mario is town, but I was right about mario after all.

Looking forward to the next game. Well played pezus. And well played prof in particular.