By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 - WipEout

Tagging. Now I'm off to play WipEout.

Around the Network

Oh jo youre referring to linkz "accusation". You missed it, it's his first post.
There are reason u didnt read it? Or a reason you didnt think to go back and check what i was referring to?
i mean i could understand if you just thought opening posts are unimportant, but you seem to be taking what a select few are saying seriously. If i were to guess, it would be that ur both scum together so didnt read it, but generally when im scum i read my scummates posts doubly so.

theprof00 said:
Oh jo youre referring to linkz "accusation". You missed it, it's his first post.
There are reason u didnt read it? Or a reason you didnt think to go back and check what i was referring to?
i mean i could understand if you just thought opening posts are unimportant, but you seem to be taking what a select few are saying seriously. If i were to guess, it would be that ur both scum together so didnt read it, but generally when im scum i read my scummates posts doubly so.

Uh, no. I went back and re-read when I first read your post.  His first post was his checking-in post. The ones following regarded spurge. 

Prof, you crazy. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

0_O

NO. I'M CRAZY.

I thought that was part of his sig. Man, why do y'all have to space your sentences so far apart? Shit.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

pezus said:

Got my PM, read the rules etc.

And oh man, the videos/music Stefl posted reminds me why I love Wipeout HD (althought I am not nearly as good as the driver in that video lol)

Well, he isn't that good, but he drives the course flawless, which is in my eyes somehow impossible (and he is using a GOTEKI 45, which is a pretty crappy AG-Racer in my eyes)... Sol 2 is pretty much my most hated track and at the same time one of my most loved ones for being so challenging...

Anyway, back to my job:

VOTALS:

Player Leech Beam (L-6) Cannon (L-5)
Rockets (L-4)
Missile (L-3)
Quake (L-2) Plasma (L-1) Kabooom!
Linkzmax Noctis spurge          
Stefl1504 wonk (lulz, I shield it :D)            

Around the Network

Lol j0, so u admit to "reading your scummates posts doubly so"? :D

pezus said:
c03n3nj0 said:
pezus said:

Good ol' spurge getting questioned on Day 1

EBWOP: Although*

How often does this happen?  

Pretty much every single game I've played/watched (which aren't many, but still...)

Round 40 - Questioned a lot. Turned out to be scum

Round 41 - Questioned a lot. Turned out to be town after a modkill

Round 42 - Questioned a lot. Turned out to be town after a nightkill

Round 43 - Already questioned a bit. Turned out to be who knows what

He is just that weird and for some reason he is always among the first to be suspected.

Spurge, up your game. See, I am injecting real feelings into my keyboard.

Tehee, silly spurge. 

Anywyas, this kinda backs up that one's playstyle is not the best for determening role. Spurge is consistently being questioned, irregardless of being scum or town. He could be either this game, so if he's doing things that needs questioning then questioning will ensue.

theprof00 said:
Lol j0, so u admit to "reading your scummates posts doubly so"? :D

No, I admit to looking back over the thread to find out what the hell your were talking about. 

Ninjad, lol
Yeah thats happened to me before.

theprof00 said:
Ninjad, lol
Yeah thats happened to me before.

Oh, so you look back over the thread to find out what the hell you're talking about too? 

That's nice. :P