By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 43 - WipEout

Got my role PM and checking in!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Okay, so uh, Linkz and spurge, what the heck? That was probably the oddest day 1 argument I've seen (granted I haven't been here awhile...)

Anywyas,

FoS - Linkz and Spurge.

I'm stating this position now:

I HATE arguments based on the previous round. They only lead to useless bickering and hostilities, regardless of role.

Also, the way your argument panned out, it's too easy to assume that you are both scum pretending to argue to look like you are on different teams. The whole thing started with a baseless accusation. Keeping mah eye on youse. >.0

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

NoCtiS_NoX said:
VOTE: Linkz

HoS SPurge

You cut off the head and the others will crumble.

Mind elaborating on this? 

spurgeonryan said:
So linkz used his power on the Prof and............

What? Where?

@ Prof

WHAT? 

"Linkz there is only one way u could logically know that im scum.
and that is due to the fact that you sir are also scum 
hos linkz"

When did Linkz say this accusation?

Vote: stefl
for breaking his own rules
Hos Prof for his gambit and obvious bribing of the mod

Around the Network

Wow! This racing theme could turn out to be quite good!

spurgeonryan said:
The prof was joking supposedly@ coj....God hand

Also previous rounds can tell you how others play. Linkz did not play the last game and I was mod killed the game before on day/hour one and the game before he was killed day one in a sea of like 2000 posts first day.

So I am not basing anything off previous round playstyle.

M'kay. It is day one, so jokes are okay. But if prof keeps going on with non-sequiturs Im-a be pissed. 

As for you, yes, I do realize playstyles can be noted. They are not clear representatives of the next game, though, roles change. Scumhunting should be based on the information found in the current thread, and nowhere else. 

One more thing: you just contradicted yourself! 

"Linkz is scum. He is playing off what I said last game as a joke, but he only does forced humor when he is scum. Profiled." That's what you said. 

How is this not basing anything off the previous round's playstyle? If you don't know linkz playstyle, like you just said above, then how did you seem to know that he only does forced hunor when he is scum? 

It seems to me you're making a bunch of excuses. But... they never excused what yous aid. 

pezus said:

Good ol' spurge getting questioned on Day 1

EBWOP: Although*

How often does this happen?  

HoS

Cornejo whatever his name is.

For being serious on the get go.

Jo, what non-sequitor?